UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Value of C&S 71 Round Drum that fits and feeds into M11 or M11a1 w large magwell

UZI Talk Life Member

Value of C&S 71 Round Drum that fits and feeds into M11 or M11a1 w large magwell

Hello All: Have two C&S Suomi converted drums to Fit M11 or M11 with Large Magwell . I will keep one and sell the other
    Havent seen any for sale so I wonder what is the going rate for one in nice shape
    Works flawlessly $700 ?? $1000?
    Thanks

Haris1
    Any One Who Thinks The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword
    Obviously Never Encountered Automatic Weapons
    General Douglas MacArthur

Here? $700-800

Gonebroker? $9500

UZI Talk Life Member
    I sold mine here last year I believe for $5xx shipped with video proof it ran. Took roughly 2 weeks.

The Uzi one you have for sale is ridiculous at $1000. It will never sell here for that. You’d think fellow members would get a deal compared to the fucking everyone takes on GB.

UZI Talk Supporter
    List it for sale for the highest price, and drop her $100 a week until it sells. Poor man's auction.
    Check out my Youtube channel

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    List it for sale for the highest price, and drop her $100 a week until it sells. Poor man's auction.
    This seems pretty reasonable, but you run the risk of potentially peeving off a buyer.
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacken37 View Post
    This seems pretty reasonable, but you run the risk of potentially peeving off a buyer.
    There are more buyers than drums.

Slap it on Gunbroker for one penny start, no reserve. Be sure to run at least a ten-day auction. MAC stuff is going bonkers on gunbroker. It's insane.

It will fetch well more than you'd expect, especially with the proper title and maybe "featured listing," etc. Heck, judging from some of the recent sales, you don't even need to pay the extra promotion fee. I would though.

Look under "advanced" and search "completed listings" for Ingram, Cobray, etc. The one-penny auctions typically go nuts.

+ Reply to Thread