UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Lage Max 10/15 getting stuck on follower

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    16
    Mine does both depending on the mag... but i sort of like it staying open like a.r., it lets you see no ammo, clear chamber, no malfunction ect. ... sure it will eventually eat the follower but thats a small price for the fun factor....

  2. #22
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Offmarksman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    726
    [IMG][/IMG]

    If your plastic followers are squared off at the back (like pmags are) , just sand them down to an angle like so. Takes about 5 seconds on a belt sander.

  3. #23
    UZI Talk Supporter
    Roaster72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
    I just put a new Magpul M2 mag in mine and dropped the bolt. It cleared the mag and no indication of it being struck by the bolt.

    I'm here to complain about not having a last round bolt hold open, lol. Totally joking.
    Yours does have a last round bolt hold open. You just need to get good at counting and quicker with the trigger.
    My gun collection is one murderous rampage away from becoming an arsenal

  4. #24
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
    I just put a new Magpul M2 mag in mine and dropped the bolt. It cleared the mag and no indication of it being struck by the bolt.

    I'm here to complain about not having a last round bolt hold open, lol. Totally joking.
    Yeah, I would consider a last round bolt hold open to be a feature, not a problem since a quick glance confirms there was no misfire.

  5. #25
    Registered User Deerhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    606
    One of my Hexmags does the BHO thing. Meh.

  6. #26
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Offmarksman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    726
    I like the bolt being closed on the last round, as a closed bolt on an open bolt gun is when it’s most safe. If you have a bho it better function perfect every time, or accidental discharges will occur when loading a mag.

  7. #27
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
    I just put a new Magpul M2 mag in mine and dropped the bolt. It cleared the mag and no indication of it being struck by the bolt.

    I'm here to complain about not having a last round bolt hold open, lol. Totally joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offmarksman View Post
    I like the bolt being closed on the last round, as a closed bolt on an open bolt gun is when it’s most safe. If you have a bho it better function perfect every time, or accidental discharges will occur when loading a mag.
    I don't think that potential problem exists here. Since the follower in an empty mag is holding back the bolt, the moment the mag is released won't the bolt immediately slam forward? I have some AK mags, though I don't recall their country of origin, that function this way. LRBHO via the follower tells you you're empty, drop the mag, bolt immediately slams home, insert next mag on a closed bolt.

  8. #28
    Registered User Deerhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyE View Post
    I don't think that potential problem exists here. Since the follower in an empty mag is holding back the bolt, the moment the mag is released won't the bolt immediately slam forward? I have some AK mags, though I don't recall their country of origin, that function this way. LRBHO via the follower tells you you're empty, drop the mag, bolt immediately slams home, insert next mag on a closed bolt.
    Yes, remove the mag and the bolt goes home same as an AK. Only AKs I know of with a true LRBHO are made by Merlot in the Vepr line. PSA makes the AKV that has a LRBHO but also uses Scorpion mags.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.