PDA

View Full Version : New Reference Library

RoverDave
08-14-2003, 10:49 AM
What's that new look on UZI Talk? It's the new reference library!

I'd like to thank Jeff (cookie) for making UZI Talk a reality. A lot of us were hungry for something to satisfy our UZI interests and Jeff provided an answer. He has spent a lot of time, energy and money making this place happen and I really appreciate it. I'd also like to thank all of the active members here. The new reference library is a reflection of all of the knowledge that each of you bring to this forum. Your participation is what built the library and your participation is what makes this forum a part of our daily life.

The library is an important asset for us in that it will attract even more members. People looking for answers will be drawn in and hopefully the information will prompt them into becoming active members in the forum. But the library isn't just for newbies. I think every member will find some new piece of information that they didn't know before, and it will continue to grow. I hope it will be a handy reference for all members.

As you browse the library, remember that not all information is accessible directly from the main page. You’ll have to dig around and follow the links to see everything. At the bottom of every page is a reminder that we’re counting on your input to make the library grow. If you see something wrong, tell us! And if you have something new to contribute, please send us the information. It can be hard core historical information, cool new accessories, or just your photo for the “Members in Action” page. Anything you want to submit can be sent to librarian@uzitalk.com.

Enjoy the library and thanks for being an active member!

P.S. If you've been skipping past the old intro page and going directly to the forums, then you're missing out on the library. Check it out at www.uzitalk.com (http://uzitalk.com)

cookie
08-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Hats off to RoverDave for all of his hard work! :beer