PDA

View Full Version : UZI TALK ALERT! - Help requested for member's daughter

cookie
12-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Hey guys,

Pa.Patriot's (Rich Banks, a moderator here) nine year-old daughter broke her leg severely on Christmas Eve and had to undergo surgery on Christmas day. She is scheduled to be released tomorrow. Apparently it was pretty serious, stemming from a cyst near her knee that caused the bone to become very brittle.

This has obviously put a burden on Rich, who has another small child and one on the way. From what I gather, he has good insurance and won't be devastated. However, his family didn't have much of a Christmas, and I thought it might be nice if we could pool some funds to get his daughter a gift.

I'm asking every member to consider making a small donation. Every dollar would be appreciated, and maybe we could bring a smile to a little girl (Danielle) who's had a hard Christmas.

You can send a donation via the PayPal button on the bottom of every page here. Please be sure to let me know that it's a donation for Danielle. If you prefer to mail a donation, please let me know.

Another member, kanewtervalve, is good friends with Rich and will handle the purchase and delivery.

I've been proud to be associated with such a fine group of people for the past year, and I'm sure you'll come through to help out a member.

Thanks!

cookie
01-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Here are the results of our efforts - a happy little girl.

http://files.uzitalk.com/images/user_posts/danielle.jpg

I'd like to personally thank the following members for answering the call:

Scottacousino
orgdnr
RoverDave
Brian Ski
Dan0341
Sturmgeschutz
cookie
Gun Shot
kyle
tommygun2000