M10/22

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
same here, give me a glimmer of hope for reliable .22 pan fed !
Is there a waiting list for this upper yet? If so I would like to join it.
There is no waiting list at this time. There is not even a running prototype at this point. There is a 3d print of what the upper should look like if things go as planned. When I get something that runs I will create a new topic for it.m11-180-receiver.jpg

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
You would think that expensive .22 ammo wouldn’t be necessary for a semi-auto. I try to use round nose ammo in mine. I remember Val told me to stick with Federal, Aguila, and CCI. Were you winding 2.5 turns plus 1 for each layer? I just bought a new barrel and had issues the first time I tried it. I didn't mess with it because it was snowing and I was time limited. Just went back to my old barrel (breech definitely a little looser). I hope to test out the new barrel a little more next time and see what happens.
It could be the barrel. Ran great for him but I wanted a threaded barrel and there was some regulation about shipping with a threaded barrel so he sent me a regular one, i took it off and sent it back, and he sent me the threaded. I tried various winding tensions.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Yes.

I'm wondering if there is progress on the 180 upper and is it for use with the A1?
index.php

Last edited:

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
Yes.

I'm wondering if there is progress on the 180 upper and is it for use with the A1?
index.php
Currently working on the m11/9 upper and this has proven to be a real bitch to get running well. Currently get 5 - 10 rounds fired before getting a stoppage due to a spent case not making it out of the receiver and getting crushed between the bolt and next round. Still trying to work out the bugs. Not sure at this point about any other models. If I get it running well I'll start a topic about it.

NAM

Gotta follow this one; a functioning .22 kit would be awesome. Best I got with my Flemming was around 80%, and that was after years of tinkering, polishing, and generally trying every trick in the book. Best ammo I found, surprisingly, was Remington Golden. It's also the only bulk ammo that runs flawlessly through my AC556 .22 kit.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter