Recent content by 104timberwolf

1. 104timberwolf

Cobray.com

I bought from them several times after I got my MAC back in 2008. I forgot the name of the gentleman who owned it back then. We’d talk for an hour at a time over the phone whenever I placed an order.
  2. 104timberwolf

Newcomer With First MAC

Congratulations on a beautiful gun. I had no idea that original cans were going for 1200 plus. Mine was basically free with purchase of the gun 15 years ago.
  3. 104timberwolf

Need a suppressor cover.

Mine (.45 two stage) came with a nomex cover. I understand that they can be difficult to find.
  4. 104timberwolf

RPB Industries and Military Armament Corp M10 and M11 Suppressors.

How did you get the two stages apart? I fooled with it a little but didn’t want to force it too much.
  5. 104timberwolf

Yes, the eyelets were removed. The suppressor no longer rattled and couldn’t tell that their absence made much of a difference. I did recently buy a couple bags off of Amazon to fool with but I cannot get the first and second stages separated.
  6. 104timberwolf

Thompson Machine did the same with my old two stage suppressor. They kept the original end cap to keep the exterior original. Very pleased with their work.
  7. 104timberwolf

ODD M10 RECEIVER REINFORCEMENT?

You are correct!
  8. 104timberwolf

MAC 10 Suppresor

I’ve been very happy with it. It’s very easy to disassemble and clean, now that I’ve done it for the first time. It uses a slightly oversized wipe in the end cap so I’ve kept the original look without having to constantly replace the wipe. The eyelets have been removed from the first stage and...
  9. 104timberwolf

MAC 10 Suppresor

After the recent posts about the original two stage suppressors, I finally got up the gumption (and a large socket) to remove the monocore baffle built for me by Thompson Machine to take a look and clean it. They kept the original end cap and rubber wipe. The baffle is backwards in the photo…
  10. 104timberwolf

SIONICS Can Value

I purchased my MAC 10 with a matching SN suppressor. It does have a certain cool factor. I eventually had Thompson Machine make a mono core baffle for it, while retaining the original end cap with the wipe.
  11. 104timberwolf

Practical Solutions Experience

I was cleaning a pile of junk from my garage workbench a couple of weeks ago and found a Cobray marked magazine that somehow wound up there when I took possession of my MAC back in 2008. It looked like hell and almost tossed it. I mailed it to Sam instead and he returned it to like new...
  12. 104timberwolf

mac 10 45/9 leather hip holster

DeSantis had a nice looking shoulder rig years ago. Did anyone own one?
  13. 104timberwolf

mac 10 45/9 leather hip holster

Would need a good pair of suspenders to hold your britches up.
  14. 104timberwolf

PS marked Suppressor Birth Date by Serial Number

I have a number matching MAC and suppressor. The suppressor is numbered S 1-3001931. My understanding of the serial numbers is that it places their manufacture sometime in 1973.
  15. 104timberwolf

Is there still an interest in MAC 10 straps?

Please check your messages.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter