Recent content by ateamrob

1. ateamrob

Whats the current AC-556 rate

thanks Matt yeah thats about what I was thinking just was curious what you guys thought. Thanks man. I still LOVE mine after all these years. Love my M16 too but the Ruger is just a sweet one with a lot of character to it :) Rob
  2. ateamrob

Whats the current AC-556 rate

Was just curious what the going rate for Ruger AC-556 (factory folders and full stock guns) rifles these days. I have no plans to sell mine just curious what kind of investment I have these days. I have a blued AC-556F in outstanding condition. I remember when I bought it back in 2003 for...
  3. ateamrob

Federal Ordnance Stainless Flash Hider / Suppressor

just found one on eBay...... the exact one I was looking for in the pic. Took a while but I got it :) Rob
  4. ateamrob

Federal Ordnance Stainless Flash Hider / Suppressor

Hey guys, did not know if anyone happened to have one or know where I could find one. There was actually one on eBay a month or so back but I missed it. I am looking for a stainless Federal ordnance flash hider / suppressor for my stainless Mini. I used to have one (see the pic) on my old one...
  5. ateamrob

The original factory folder is coming back...

very, very cool. Even though I have an original AC556F with an original factory folder and an early stainless 80s Mini 14 with the stainless factory folder (A-Team replica even down to the exact federal ordnance flash hider) I may grab one of these Rob
  6. ateamrob

Stainless side swivel gas block lower assembly

found one on eBay yesterday. Thanks guys Rob
  7. ateamrob

Understood and thank you 😊
  8. ateamrob

Hey guys, Hope you’ve all been doing well. Been a while since I been on here. I picked up a Stainless mini (to go with my other two and my AC-556F lol). I am looking for a stainless side swivel gas block lower assembly for mine so it does not have the swivel on the bottom. Does anyone have...
  9. ateamrob

PMI mags

nothing is wrong with them however Ruger does not make the mags in Stainless or nickel plated finishes only black. Some folks.... like myself have stainless rifles and like to have some stainless mags and PMI offered them in stainless finishes. Thats the main reason for me anyways. Rob
  10. ateamrob

PMI mags

I have used PMI mags in my Minis and AC's for years and years. Always had great luck with them. The only thing I had with a few of them over the years is the bolt did not lock back on the last round however the functioned flawlessly. Bolt not locking back was most likely a follower issue...
  11. ateamrob

Info on Production Numbers

the one episode of the A-Team where they used real AC-556Fs was the episode "Bounty" from season 3 (1984) where they had two AC's mounted in BAs van come out of the front of the grill when Hannibal used a remote. There are a few other episodes where the bad guys used some GB Minis but...
  12. ateamrob

recommended .223 ammo for 14" AC556 ?

I have always used 55 grain Winchester white box ammo in my Mini 14's and always in my AC-556F shorty. Functions perfect and always is pretty accurate considering. Rob
  13. ateamrob

Stamp came in today- my first FA!

great looking gun. Enjoy it Rob
  14. ateamrob

UZI or MAC?

I have owned both over the years and ended up selling my MAC 10 3 years ago and kept my Uzi 9mm. I would never sell the Uzi.... just a tank of a weapon and works like a charm, never misses a beat, eats literally ANY ammo I put through her and I love the style and look of it. Rob
  15. ateamrob

best method to clean gunk off SS on a KAC556F

I have stainless Steel wipes that I use on my Stainless Mini factory folders for the gunk building up and they work GREAT. nice looking piece too.... Rob

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter