Recent content by Battering ram NIB

1. Battering ram NIB

Shooting Lage Max31 M11A1 video

I found all m11a1 uppers to be jumpy, 15 yard guns. My max 10/31 is great. My m11k was no where near as nice. I sold all my baby mac uppers. Only kept my grey ghost and cfwa bolt. It’s still pretty much a 15 yard gun but it’s just too cool to sell I’d rather shoot a sten than a max31-11a...
  2. Battering ram NIB

Is this .45 kit legit

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/890447538 Is it imi ?
  3. Battering ram NIB

It Is Past Time For An Update On The Tenko

How long does plastic version last? Any tests done to see how long? 3/d printed should be a much lower cost to produce
  4. Battering ram NIB

AMP-10 uppers

I own a amp10 and Sabre . Both are tanks. The amp is not as good a shooter as the max 10/31. But it’s worth owning . Drums and coffins fit tighter. You have to wiggle a bit to get them in. They do take 36 round Suomi sticks that the 10/31 doesn’t. Rof I believe is a bit slower and controllable...
  5. Battering ram NIB

Mac A1 accessories wanted

if practical solutions makes a grey ghost for semi i would recommend that. Nothing compares...my factory sights were off 2-3' . you need a way to mount a red dot too
  6. Battering ram NIB

Form 4 to dealer and shipping question

Scott. Your over thinking it all . Take it to fed ex. Say it’s a gun and ship the way they require. They don’t need to know the make, model and rounds per minute. I’ve received guns and Nfa from every carrier. From dealers, gun smiths and individuals. Sounds like you want it all to be...
  7. Battering ram NIB

Check out this folding foregrip

I just want to make sure of these new UT laws 1. Any item purchased through UT must be resold through UT. You cannot sell this item how you want. 2. If you break law #1 you will be forgiven if you donate 50% of your profit back to UT. 3. You MUST resell these items for exactly what you bought...
  8. Battering ram NIB

I ship fed ex through my local gun shop! It’s the gun shops problem if they declare it or not They are Nfa experienced. I ship handguns all the time fed ex. I declare it to my shipper too Never an issue. I use a small local shop
  9. Battering ram NIB

I buy a ton of crap. A lot!! Drums, mags, parts. I keep some for years, some months, some days. Often things are not what I thought they will be. I looked for that grip for 5 years. Your asking price was fair and about what most members here would have paid for it. Eventually I sell all...
  10. Battering ram NIB

I did not buy it with the Intension to resell it. I didn’t like the feel of it. I offered it for what I paid for it to TWO UT members and both declined. So I tossed it on GB. What else should I had done? Did you want it back ? I didn’t know it would sell for $1225. I figured you’d be...
  11. Battering ram NIB

Fed ex will ship a gun I use my local gun dealer to ship. $25 handguns and $45 rifles. I’ve got firearms insurance and use fed ex only I’d expect 2-3 months for approval to a dealer.
  12. Battering ram NIB

S&W 76 Transferable Price

I just listed mine. Decided to move on. Integral Silencer just came out of Nfa jail. Amazing can Mines the cleanest one I’ve ever seen. Runs perfect. I think barely used It’s in Gb if your still looking I listed it at the high end of the market but it includes a $1000 brand new can that...
  13. Battering ram NIB

AR15.com (ARFCOM) is getting the boot, FYI.

When they shut down the web to all gun related websites maybe the shotgun news will make a big comeback. I remember it from the early 1990s. Nfa will be sold in the back for sale pages . I think they will come for all gun forums and websites if they can. The next mass shooting under Biden...
  14. Battering ram NIB

A (Very Short) Lesson

My Curtis tactical grease gun barrel silencer does just that already. All you hear is the clack of the bolt. 0 bullet noise. It’s amazing
  15. Battering ram NIB

video game MAC

I play that game and my gun of choice is that Mac 10. No other gun can compete at short ranges. They really did a great job on it. I think it’s very realistic

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter