Recent content by Hey...

1. Hey...

Vietnam Era FN Manufacture UZI's sourced by CIA via Interarms and supplied to MACV SOG and ARVN forces

Welcome! The guy in plaid… I know what happens to him in a few minutes. Iconic photo.
  2. Hey...

Magazines dropping out of grip

Remove the magazine release from the gun. Inspect the ledge/edge that locks the mag from falling. You may find its rounded over instead of sharp. If so, use a file or grinder minimally to create a sharp edge without losing much material which can cause the mag to sit in the gun slightly lower...
  3. Hey...

RIA auction 16Feb NFA prices realized

The mortar… $38k sheesh what about the mortars? Lots to pay for what it is.
  4. Hey...

Interesting M11/9 upper

How much are you selling it for, $2900? 😝
  5. Hey...

What’s wrong with this picture

^ yes I’ve been treated poorly too when trying to help with descriptions, etc. I think, okay, fine, good luck with that. ✌️ In a case like this where the guy may have zero clue his life may change drastically I make the effort regardless.
  6. Hey...

Please help Identify these 9mm Magazines

Not many on the registry. Probably best market would be gunbroker. I think chili17 has a dealer sample maybe send him a PM.
  7. Hey...

What’s wrong with this picture

Send the guy a polite message. Help keep him out of jail.
  8. Hey...

Max-31A vs Max-31k vs Max-31C

I like the C a bit more than the K due to length of pull. I wouldn’t want an A as I prefer compact in the front end. All my rifles are SBRs and my only 12gauge has a 7” barrel… so obviously I went for the shorter 31c
  9. Hey...

Max-31A vs Max-31k vs Max-31C

I‘ve shot the 31k & 31c literally at the same time. Correct the 31c has a 2” hard plastic spacer so the stroke is the same is the 31k. The guide rod and ejector is longer on the 31c vs 31k. K & C Dual weild. The C was a touch faster as I was using additional spacers speeding it up to 850...
  10. Hey...

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

Bitten by a bat.
  11. Hey...

Can you facilitate making any more of any pattern?
  12. Hey...

So a heavier full size bolt hitting into battery, you say is lighter Felt than the smaller bolt hitting the same trunnion setup? I know you didn’t mean that quote stating the heavier full size bolt would impact the trunnion LESS than the smaller A, -as the larger bolt hitting from the same...
  13. Hey...

I must opine as I’ve tried all options. The shorter A-bolt weighs a chunk less than the full size, and since neither hit the rear of the receiver (like an Ultimax doesn’t), which if it hit the backplate adds an impact dynamic, the universe must conclude due to physics the lesser weight object...
  14. Hey...

Dave Ramsey said to a lady with $100k of gold purchased at a time it was higher than current. She was looking for advice if she should sell at a loss. He summed the question, okay it may only be worth $85k right now… if you had the chance to have the cash… would you buy it again right now at...
  15. Hey...

I might make some gen1 versions using a CNC bolt and a tungsten cube dovetailed on. I‘ve owned a gen1 bolt, it was nice, I could help others enjoy. $840 is a target Any one of us can do this. Step Up! If no one else will…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter