lcastillo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lou; I've got a couple of Eickhorn bayonets, $25. Are you still interested in one? Tom
    Hey Lou,

You know so much about the central american countries I would like to ask you some questions. Can I send you a PM with some questions about Central American countries and their relative safety?
    Warren,
    I like the EOTech's quite a bit and know they are used in Iraq and Afghanistan by our troops. I had the Aimpont red dot that I liked quite a bit but once I got a 4X magnifier to get some distance shots I was not happy with the performance of the magnifier being used in tandem with the Aimpoint red dot (plus more weight) . That's why I went with the ACOG TA31 RCO it has magnification and illumination in one package. I spent about $550.00 on the Aimpoint and another $550.00 on the magnifier. My ACOG was $1300.00 and I don't have to buy batteries anymore. The Aimpoint is still top notch on its own without the magnifier (that how it was originally designed). I have never seen the view thru a EOTech with a 4X magnifier attached. Good luck with it! Lou
    Hey Lou,

I'm thinking of either putting an EOTech or scope on my upcoming build. More likely, I will switch back and forth between the two. I totally agree on the cost of accessories on weapons and as we know the Israelis' quality on weapons and accessories is without question. I simply mentioned the FAB rail system's cost as an aside to on how much we can sink in on our Galil clone and R series builds. Yeah, I know I'm not saying anything new.

I'm wondering if I would be better off with an AK bolt carrier on my building if I put a rail system on it is case knuckle- busting is an issue from a Galil bolt carrier. I know some on Galil Talk have taken that route.

Regards,

Warren
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter