Recent content by llamasabound

1. L

M11 Selector delete sear pin?

https://macmachineguns.com/?product=eliminator-selector-lever-delete-m119 I use one of these in my M11 in conjunction with the Lage competition trigger. Works exactly as advertised.
  2. L

Best Large RDS sight for Max-11A1/15?

Honestly hunting down an old EOTech Mk56 would be dynamite
  3. L

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Had my M10/15 out on Sunday, ran a coupled pmag (58 rounds) without issue, shooting some of my light loaded 55gr ammo. ROF was a direct comp to the M249 we were also shooting with a 14” barrel (non adjustable gas-fire rate). The M10/15 was a lot easier off the shoulder!
  4. L

SWD M10/45 suppressor value

Individual to licensee is still a form 4 and $200. I have a 2 stamp can that was “free” as long as I paid both stamps. Two stamp transfers hurt less in the AOW world!
  5. L

How do I remove this grip?

I had one I had to completely butcher to remove. Installed with copious rocksett or similar, and torqued to the point the threads and shoulder were deformed. That barrel become a throw away. I used all the tools of persuasion first I promise!
  6. L

For those waiting, here’s a brief clip from this morning. My phones mic cut out the actual gunshots so mostly you hear the carrier cycling. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jaEa41LPTDw&feature=youtu.be
  7. L

Any MAC 10 .45/9MM Rate Reducers?

I find the current production CNC bolts to run about 125-150 rpm slower than the original cast bolts in 9mm — which makes sense, since they are often 4-5oz heavier.
  8. L

Got Your Lage MAX-10/15 Yet?

Touché
  9. L

First impressions: what a genius piece of engineering. I revel in gently putting the latch in place with a mag through the grip magwell. Flawless operation for the first 300 rounds. Overgassed quite a bit initially. I need the adjustable block restricted 1 from closed for full power m193, and 4...
  10. L

Pretty sure this is how Gordon Ingram imagined it would someday appear.
  11. L

Number 33 was ordered today. I have some pre-pandemic m193 that was purchased for this moment over three years ago.
  12. L

Dig out that old Fleming upper and sell it

Hello, it’s someone who wants to tinker :-)
  13. L

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

#286, crickets! I kid. Not about the 286 — just the expectations. I ordered an AR18 repro stock with a 1913 attachment and I have a clarion vision of how my M11A1 will look on the other side.
  14. L

Got Max-11a1/15 email from Lage

Just ordered the 1913 Brownells AR 18 repro stock, for the PS 1913 stock adapter, with a plan for a 14.5” barrel. Unfortunately, still 300 deep on the 11A1/15 waiting list.
  15. L

Forgotten Weapons reviews the Lage 5.56 uppers

Yes, I was all IRM, but now ARRM looks pretty tempting. The 16” didn’t look ridiculous on the M11A1, so that has also rekindled my excitement.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter