Recent content by lonniejt

1. L

I will take it if there is nothing wrong with it as far as "fit, form and function", and I...

I will take it if there is nothing wrong with it as far as "fit, form and function", and I assume for a SMG. Send me your address and I will buy it with a Corporate Check and you can hold the barrel/barrel nut until you are comfortable check has cleared...but not for months. Lonnie Joe of CFE LLC
  2. L

Finally got in the Reising Game!

Thanks! I hope to get this fine weapon sometime this year...DLO told me that he had re-submitted the package 3 times already. And, I am a "tinkerer"...got that from growing up on a Farm.
  3. L

GG stock adapter? Wire stock?

I have both Stemples and Grease Guns. The Wire Stocks are vastly different. The Stemple has two large "lugs" that have to be welded to the tube. I tried to get some more from Mike Stemple post John's passing and I probably got the last ones. You can pick up some of the Stemple Wire Stocks...
  4. L

Purchase of Machinegun by Nevada Resident and i am class 3 Arkansas Dealer

The problem is that even transferring to a Trust, whoever on the Trust has to take possession of the NFA Item, and again, the "responsible party" has to fill out a Form 4473. The last phase of this process becomes the "problem".
  5. L

Purchase of Machinegun by Nevada Resident and i am class 3 Arkansas Dealer

You have an interesting dilemma. You would be transferring to a Trust in your State and if his other NFA is actually stored there, it would be "no harm, no foul"; however, when he picks up the approved Form 4 for his Trust and fills out the 4473, then it is "all stop, quit quiet" because his...
  6. L

That message above looks a "little fishy" to me. Either you were provided bogus tracking and/or the Seller never really shipped the item, which is the same. Hate to say it but the Seller seems to be stalling for some reason. Have you dealt with this person or firm before? Steve is right too...
  7. L

Hi GreaseGunner! The guy that we both contacted on Strumgewehr is a "re-seller" as I call them. He represents the actual Seller and in my case, the actual Seller sold the second one to somebody else and finally the "re-seller" fessed up to me and we both moved on. I probably ended up with the...
  8. L

Unclebear - I bet you have some great stories to share! I know Troy and I am waiting for some slow fire Uzi bolts to hit dock now. I have seen some modifications done to Thompson Drums for Mac 10’s and if I can get a spare magazine, I might try to talk Troy or Dan Block to fix one where it...
  9. L

Well, I finally bought a Reising Model 55. I have watched Christie Mags, BarrelXChange Drums, and other stuff for these sell over the years, and now, I find myself looking for this same stuff. I thought that I had bought a Model 55 on Strumgewehr and come to find out the guy was just brokering...
  10. L

Just wanted to let you know that I received the package last week. I am not on here much, but...

Just wanted to let you know that I received the package last week. I am not on here much, but wanted to let you know. Thanks, Lonnie Joe of CFE LLC
  11. L

You can email me at "lonniejt@hotmail.coom". Thanks, Lonnie Joe

You can email me at "lonniejt@hotmail.coom". Thanks, Lonnie Joe
  12. L

I have two Grease Guns, 1 Guide Lamp Transferable and 1 Ithaca Pre May DS, and I have plenty of...

I have two Grease Guns, 1 Guide Lamp Transferable and 1 Ithaca Pre May DS, and I have plenty of spares. I will offer $400 shipped for all your parts and I really don't need them. I probably have 50 + Grease Gun magazines, so if you want to keep it, I will still offer $400 for the rest...
  13. L

AC556 in 300 Blackout?

They improve accuracy on several rifles, as noted. These are the guys that told me years ago that the Mini 14 and Mini 30 Receivers were not the same and they would not install a Mini 30 barrel into my AC556. This is the reason I thought a 300 Blackout might be possible.
  14. L

AC556 in 300 Blackout?

Yes, the Mini 30 is in 7.62 X 39, but uses a Ruger Magazine that is not reliable. I had an AC556 years ago and I contacted an "expert" on the AK Conversion and he said the Mini 30 and Mini 14 receivers were different and he would not recommend it. Since the 223 and the 300 B/O are the same...
  15. L

AC556 in 300 Blackout?

I have a Ciener .22 Kit and I will definitely try it before I buy any barrels. I have a couple of rifles in 300 Blackout, so I have the ammo. Maybe not for a lot of full auto fire!!!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter