Recent content by Offmarksman

1. Offmarksman

Tabs for converting sten mags for the max 31s

No worries man! Take care of Your future Bride!
  2. Offmarksman

Thanks Man!
  3. Offmarksman

Did anyone ever make another run of these, and/or does anybody still have some of these? I’m looking for some of them.
  4. Offmarksman

The official MAC picture thread

What suppressor you running?
  5. Offmarksman

M10 5.56 Upper Options

Don’t forget to take your gas tube roll pin out and remove the gas tube…
  6. Offmarksman

M11a1 .380 w/CFW-A price check

They are long term investments, that pay short term dividends (we get to play with them and have fun shooting them). Mutual Funds, real estate, metals, etc. all go up and down too, but most don’t worry about it, because it’s long term. Over the long haul they appreciate in value (or at least...
  7. Offmarksman

Interesting malfunctions

Just spitballing, but any chance the mag catch or the holes holding it in are out of round and allowing thr mag to move around?
  8. Offmarksman

Is it small or large mag well

Came with a plastic mag. There are 2 digits left on the serial number. I am in the process of cloning it with another m12 to have, as it’s handy to use the same mags as the m11.
  9. Offmarksman

Is it small or large mag well

I have a large magwell m12 (semi version). I will post some pics later. I’ve never seen another one like it…
  10. Offmarksman

I need to practice Lage upper mag changes

Member RetroEngraving said he has started getting enough interest he is considering another run of the Death Card adapter, as this thread seems to have revived interest.
  11. Offmarksman

M11/9 Shockwave mags

Dry cycle a couple of them a 50 times. Or, if you see where they are dragging slowly file the feed lips where it is dragging. Then dry fire a few more times, if it’s still dragging, file a little more. Go slow, and only take what is necessary. Once you get a couple fitted, try them, and use...
  12. Offmarksman

Anyone used a dead air Wolfman on a lage?

Thanks Guys! What are y’all running for suppressors on the Max11/15?
  13. Offmarksman

Anyone used a dead air Wolfman on a lage?

Looking at the dead air Wolfman suppressors. Curious if any of you have had any experience with this model on a Mac 11 with a max 31 upper?
  14. Offmarksman

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

Dang! That’s over 3 1/2 lbs!!!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter