Battering ram NIB

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got your message about your UZI this morning.Did not have time to reply.I am very happy you FINALLY have an UZI that works.Enjoy it great subgun.Take care James
    Good morning Mr Ram. I was just seeing how your Paws Sterling was doing. I had a DLO Sterling and had to sell it so we could have extra money for a new house. Should have kept the Sterling and found another way. Anyway, I’d love to get another one but would like to keep my cost down while having a genuine Sterling tube, not a Stenling. Have a great day and I hope your gun comes out great, Shaggy
    Just FYI

Just got some coffins in from Folke. He must be at the bottom of the barrel. These were in what I would I would call fair condition at best. With minor work needed to function. Feed lips were spread out of spec quite a bit and fair at best finish. I don’t know if that damage was during shipping. There was no protective wrap. Just two mags bouncing around in a box.

I got some from Poland last month for $85 and they were. Probably rate excellent -

I think that guy is running low also

Greg
    I have an AMP 10 I'd sell you if you want one. It's lightly used. I have 4 drums and around 10-15 stick mags (I can count tomorrow). I'd sell for $1100 plus shipping
    yes i could take a weekend trip....and maybe will

that solves the condition and knowing the gun exists....but doesnt solve the payment issue....unless i drive with him to the gun shop and watch him hand the gun to the dealer and hand him $$

if the dealer is open on the weekends and during the hours id be available...it would be nice to even shoot the gun before i did the final deal
    Sorry about sending both messages, but I felt the "AC vs M16" sentence might help in your decision.

Sniperdoc
    I'm not an NFA expert. My "Class 3" experience is limited to Military Service,Law Enforcement Duty,& friends' toys.
    However,I am one Paranoid S.O.B.!
    You stated your job could suffer substantial financial losses if you are absent; however,(& I've no clue where you live), have you considered taking a weekend trip? I realize it could be inconvenient& may require you to arrange for the dealer to meet during non standard hours (may cost?) but would allow minimal financial hardship for your company. Otherwise, maybe try for the Thanksgiving period? Airfare will be more expensive & road traffic will be heavy, but it may be an option.

You may not have considered this; Will you suffer financially more if you take a day to examine the AC556, or if you miss it & have to shell out the extra $8-$14k for an M16?
    Finally,the AC556 uses the same mags as the Mini14.
    I know because a Class 3 friend has an AC,& I had a Mini,& we bought bulk mags& split them.

Best of luck,
    Sniperdoc
    I'm not,by any definition, an NFA expert. My "Class 3" experience is limited to Military Service,Law Enforcement Duty,& friends' toys.
    However,I am one Paranoid S.O.B.!
    You stated your job could suffer substantial financial losses if you are absent,&I believe you; however,(& I've no clue where you live), have you considered taking a weekend trip? I realize it could be inconvenient& may require you to arrange for the dealer to meet during non standard hours (may cost?) but would allow minimal financial hardship for your company. Otherwise, maybe try for the Thanksgiving period? Airfare will be more expensive & road traffic will be heavy, but it may be an option.
    Finally,the AC556 uses the same mags as the Mini14.
    I know because a Class 3 friend has an AC,& I had a Mini,& we bought bulk mags& split them.

Best of luck,
    Sniperdoc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter