sniperdoc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Homer, I remember you. Glad to hear from you!

My address is:

Shane Johnson
    PO Box 83
    Milledgeville, TN 38359
    Greetings:
    I use to go by walksalone. I got frustrated at the immature post of some people and had my acct deleted. Anyway, I sent you a book or two and have some more boxed up to send but I had my acct deleted before I saved your address. If you can send me your address again I would like for you to have them. They are on investing and budgeting.
    Thank you,
    Homer
    W
    This may be a duplicate.

Got it. I will get it in the mail in the next day or two. Everyone told you where but not why. Live within your means. Spend less than you make. Invest in yourself. Take care of your nickels and dimes and your dollars will take care of themselves.
    Homer
    W
    Got it. I will get it in the mail in the next day or two. Everyone told you where but not why. Live within your means. Spend less than you make. Invest in yourself. Take care of your nickels and dimes and your dollars will take care of themselves.
    Homer
    Nah I'm still looking. I need one that I can put on top of a chest freezer to work and then put away, so not sure what the biggest one I can get for that use type is.
    Hope all well at your homestead, and that you & family remain in good health.

Best regards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter