Search results

1. 2

Nighthawk Firearms M10 OBS Pistol Frame? Anyone heard of these?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion or garnered that in any way, shape, or form. This is in no way an 80% frame at all. There's two FCG holes that are present, and that's your conclusion?
  2. 2

Wait, so let me get this straight. This is a OBS configuration frame that technically should not not exist, but it does, and while legal to possess couldn't be made into an OBS configuration since it was made after the determination letter for the RPBs in the 80s. This is the MAC equivalent of...
  3. 2

Just curious if anyone heard of these I can't find any information regarding this frame? It appears to be an old OBS. Are these things legal? I know the SM10s were. The welds on magwell and trigger guard look dated. It also has the closed rear sight plate but has the provisions for stock...
  4. 2

Muzzle Device

https://yhm.net/sound-suppression/accessories-mounts/q-d-flash-hiders/45-cal-phantom-flash-hiders-for-our-wraith-xl-sound-supp/ Best .45 ACP muzzle device on the market. It has a 1.375x24TPI Bravo mount so it's backwards compatible with basically every can company on the market. It is also...
  5. 2

12 ga upper for M-11/9 project

No, you don't understand what I'm saying. Slow down and think. I'm talking about a MAX-10/15 style upper but with the Genesis 12 parts
  6. 2

12 ga upper for M-11/9 project

Idk why someone doesn't just create an LR308 compatible upper and run the Genesis 12 system.
  7. 2

Worth of Modern M-10/.45ACP Parts Kit?

See, I get where you're coming from with lowering the price and what not, the problem that I see is just that there was a parts kit that sold on GunBroker for literally 3200 with a weld kit. Mind you, they were all original NOS M11-A1 parts, but I would still think that there has to be a market...
  8. 2

It's the rule change about selling a parts kit and something like a welding kit. They're going to be deemed firearms soon.
  9. 2

This is very true. You can get all of those components, I was just asking if it's worth it to sell them because I could make a pretty penny off of them. Also, parts kits will be deemed firearms, especially if I were to sell them with an 80% Weld Kit or a flat bending jig or something. Also...
  10. 2

Hello MAC-10 Talk! I recently purchased a complete set of upgraded components for a JAWs M-10/.45ACP. I wanted to upgrade it the second that I got it from my dealer; however, I decided not to go through with it because I had to put money elsewhere. With that being said, is there anyway that I...
  11. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

Literally did not intend this conversation to be a discussion post about demils.
  12. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

I imagine they are not grandfathered in. I wouldn't know though. They require you to get rid of one receiver section.
  13. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

Wait you got one of those receivers? Why? So this is obviously not about the MAC Flats or his welding kit because those were all closed bolt semis. While you can't produce them, they are legal to acquire. Hell Robert Cowan was producing MAC Flats with all the naughty holes until he passed away...
  14. 2

Lage uppers on open bolt semi?

Yes, they should work with those lowers. I don't know why people aren't answering your question. It's a semiautomatic lower that's open bolt. Woopdeedoo. Just whatever you do, don't put a VFG on it or a stock unless you register it as an SBR.
  15. 2

Lage uppers on open bolt semi?

Why?
  16. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

Either way, the point is the MAC Weld Kits are not the problem, even with the myth about having to ship out the center section without side flats. Furthermore, he didn't even make his own mag wells or include one. Once again, either way, those two machine gun receivers without a proper number...
  17. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

No, because saw cutting is still an acceptable practice, so long as it's in two places and has a 0.250" kerf. Also, if that was the case, they would've come after you awhile ago.
  18. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

I have to agree with Matt. This wasn't about the MAC receivers. This was about the two obvious single cut machine gun receivers. The even showed pictures of it. But yea, it doesn't matter how nice he is.
  19. 2

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

Has anyone heard anything about Black Dog Arsenal? https://www.wtkr.com/news/virginia-beach-man-suspected-of-selling-machine-gun-parts-according-to-court-records Well, I guess that explains it. Not trying to break his balls at all. He's a really nice gentleman. I wonder how much of what...
  20. 2

MAC-10 M-10 Full Auto Drilling Fixture

Well then that defeats the purpose of the jig. Why not just make the jig have two threaded, hardened steel drill bushings that can locate a drill both holes?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter