Search results

1. M

AK Picture Thread!

The family is looking for it. The wife had no idea the husband had firearms or ammunition. I also picked these two NIB unfired rifles.
  2. M

AK Picture Thread!

My New In The Original Box AK.
  3. M

Freedom Ordnance FM-9 belt fed owners

Anyone ever reload 9mm for their Freedom Ordance 9mm belt fed uppers?
  4. M

WTK: Folding Stock, is this for a MAC 10?

Junk, Thank You! It appears I am just missing the nuts for the two bolts. What do you think it's value is? Dane
  5. M

WTK: Folding Stock, is this for a MAC 10?

I bought a SAP MAC 10 last night. This folding stock was in the MAC bag. It has never been mounted. I have no intentions on SBRing this MAC 10 so I would like to ID it before I get rid of it. It is made by Choate with there address but no PN on it. Dane
  6. M

WTK; Info and Value of SAP M10

Fern, Thanks. Will look for MAC MAN Book. Sorry about the miss spelling. Bad fingers, bad eyes, just falling apart here. Have a Great Day!
  7. M

WTK: Reloading for HK MP5/40 FA

Thank You! Dane
  8. M

If the price is right I will buy it. I own a MAC 11 semi and a complete MAC 10/9 FA with Lage Upper. I had Sam install his UZI Mag Well Conversion and I also have Sam's 22LR conversion kit for it that I have never used. I have never seen one of these Open Bolts in Semi. If I can buy I will...
  9. M

WTK: Reloading for HK MP5/40 FA

Anyone reloading 40 S&W for a FA, (sear) MP5/40? Dane
  10. M

I am looking at a SAP M10 by RPG Ind. It has bag and brochures with extras. What should I know about this pistol and it's value. It is dirty but appears that it will clean up well. I will post pics when I get it cleaned. Dane
  11. M

9mm 147 FMJ with N320

I have 500 9mm 147gr FMJ bullets from Roger's Better Bullets. I picked up a 1lb bottle of Vihtavuori N320 powder and 1K of CCI 500 SP primers yesterday from Kings. I am planning to drop 3.6 to 3.7 grains of N320 into mixed once fired cases. My OAL will be 1.12. I am looking to create a subsonic...
  12. M

SCAR with FNC Sear

I spoke to the SOT yesterday who has built and submitted the SCAR with FNC Sear to the ATF for approval. He built it to sell conversions not for his own pleasure. Let's see how it goes. We need more positive thinkers like him in this industry who will try to get something done and not give up...
  13. M

SCAR with FNC Sear

Has there been any status updates or information on the SOT who submitted a SCAR with a FNC Sear installed to the ATF for approval? Dane
  14. M

Lakeside Razorback

Can someone please post pictures/details of how to convert a semi auto Razorback to full auto on a RR. If you don't want to post them could you please email them to me at danermarley@aol.com Thank You, Dane 610-299-6360
  15. M

WTK: Group Industries Old Address in Louisville KY

Thank You Shadyone!! Dane
  16. M

Yep! I am not. Dane
  17. M

Does anyone have Group Industries Old Address in Louisville KY? I am doing an interstate transfer and I cannot read what my dealer wrote as a street address for Group Industries when they were located in Lousville KY. It looks like 215 Steddly but that does not come up on Google Map. I know some...
  18. M

Selling Uzi question

I have sent my machineguns to dealers for work. Why would it be ilegal sitting on their books the same as it would when I sent them out to be worked on?
  19. M

Selling Uzi question

I am going to go through the same process. Here is what I was planning to do. 1. Get FFL/SOT info from receiving dealer. 2. Fill out two form 4s with my signature. 3. Send out the FA weapon with the two signed form 4s and a check for $200.00 to the FFL/SOT dealer. Anyone see a problem with...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter