Search results

1. I

Most fun full auto???

Iv seen those! Is that controllable? Can it be fired standing up like a G3?
  2. I

Most fun full auto

Iv heard the 7.62 makorav is extremely loud for a handgun cartridge, what does the scorpion Sound like in FA? And the m60 looks and sounds amazing, excited about that one :)
  3. I

Most fun full auto

Ya the mac 10 is by far my favorite looking gun, but I know someone with one who I'm sure would let me shoot it, so I may decide to spend my money on something I'm not likely to have another chance to shoot... As for the cannon I agree, especialy when all your paying for is to pull a string, you...
  4. I

Most fun full auto

Ya iv been shooting a long time and am very familiar with most semi firearms, just never shot a full auto, was the FAL not fun? Is the recoil on a full auto mac in 9mm really that bad? Iv seen vids online where people fire em like handguns just like in the movies :) is that even feasable with a...
  5. I

Most fun full auto

The website says there will be a 105mm artillery cannon there for rent
  6. I

Most fun full auto???

I thought he was joking, I just skimmed through it and skipped to the bottom paragraph, which I think he WAS being serious about...
  7. I

Most fun full auto

Ya I agree about not shooting singles or short bursts, although ammos expensive and I don't wanna blow it up all at once... Plus on a few rifles I'm thinkin bout gettin semi versions of so I may try single shot on those to see if I'd like the civi versions
  8. I

Most fun full auto

Ya... Ammo is a dollar per shot... And the customer has to payy... 6,000 rounds per minute? I don't think so...
  9. I

Most fun full auto???

The suppressed guns look cool in videos iv seen but with all the firing goin on around me I don't think I'd be able to hear it to appreciate the sound reduction anyway... Isn't an m2 carbine a full auto m1 carbine? S&w 76 does look fun to me, like a modern mp40 :) mac 10 is my favorite looking...
  10. I

OFASTS

I'm travelling up from Texas to go this year, this will be my first year and I am completely new to full auto, never fired a machine gun before, iv been asking on these forums what I should shoot while there, what are some of the most fun nfa firearms to shoot there?
  11. I

Most fun full auto

I'm going to the OFAST machinegun shoot in Oklahoma this weekend, I have never fired a real full auto machinegun before, what guns are really fun that I should shoot while there?
  12. I

Most fun full auto???

I'm going to the OFAST machinegun shoot in Oklahoma this weekend, what r some guns I should shoot while there, btw iv never fired a real full auto machinegun before
  13. I

Mac 11

yes the more i look into it i believe your right, i dont know why i thought an M11A1 was a M.A.C. BTW What is the definitive mac book??? sounds exciting.
  14. I

suomi upper

anyone know where to get a suomi upper? i believe theyre from stoneycreek armory(correct?) but they dont seem to hav a website (that i can find anyway) ... also, the smith uppers look very similar, where can you find those? (i already asked this a few times but my computer is being wierd and...
  15. I

Web Sites...

aqnyone know where to get a smith upper or a suomi upper? suomis are from stoneycreek armory but they dont seem to hav a website.
  16. I

m10 carbine

has anyone ever seen one of these? its a full auto m10 carbine in 9mm, its not labeled RPB or anything so it must be a M.A.C. theres one up for sale on gunsamerica and one on gunbroker. and there was another that sold on gunsamerica and i believe theyre all fo sale by the same guy, so he must...
  17. I

Mac 11

cool! iv never heard of the british one. theres also semi auto texas macs that werent mentioned on there though. and the m10 avenger smg, which iv only ever seen one of.
  18. I

The official MAC picture thread

btw where do you get those uppers, i know the suomi is stoneycreek armory but they hav no website and i cant seem to find one for sale
  19. I

The official MAC picture thread

philcat... love the smith and suomi uppers, iv never even seen those before! (am i the only one?) what kind of drums do they use?
  20. I

Mac 11

heres what wikipedia says... The Ingram MAC-11 (Military Armament Corporation Model 11) is a machine pistol developed by American gun designer Gordon Ingram at the Military Armament Corporation (MAC) during the 1970s. The weapon is a sub-compact version of the Model 10 (MAC-10), and is...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter