Search results

1. rchaisch

Flemming M11/22LR question

I have an M10-22. If you need more measurements or whatever, let me know.
  2. rchaisch

M10 5.56 Upper Options

Someone PM me that video plz.
  3. rchaisch

Just shot max11a1/15 for first time

Yea, they get HOTT! I got my MAX10/15 recently and filmed it with my Bering Optics Super Yoter LRF. It was a quick function check of the upper and the new thermal.
  4. rchaisch

Stephenville closed bolt won't cock

Is the hammer down?
  5. rchaisch

MAC Reference Material

Im late, but I have the Dropbox full of scanned MAC magazines.
  6. rchaisch

Gun auction next weekend in NE - Ingram M6??

Ah, you're right! It is a Spitfire. Thanks!
  7. rchaisch

Gun auction next weekend in NE - Ingram M6??

There's an auction next weekend in Nebraska. I will include links, but I don't know anything about the auction. Just something I found and figured someone would want to bid on it. Is that really an Ingram M6??? https://cornwellauction.hibid.com/catalog/386596/august-firearms-and-ammo-2022/...
  8. rchaisch

Selling Street Sweeper to 01 Dealer

If I were to sell my SS, I'd put it on GB and let it ride with at least a $1,500 reserve. Do you have any collectibles for the SS, like a case, box or something else?
  9. rchaisch

SWD Cane Gun for Sale

Woah, I have a SSS. no way I thought it'd ever appreciate that much in value.
  10. rchaisch

MAC work station

I might be interested..... depending on price
  11. rchaisch

How many mags?

I make sure I have lots of mags on hand. Ones for range use, ones for competition use, some for storage, some for replacement and some for my kids and kid's kids. Also spare parts, ammo, etc.
  12. rchaisch

Largest MAC Collection ? in US

Woah, cool. I'd love to hear some stories or see some pics!
  13. rchaisch

m11/9 fleming .22 upper rework

I have an M10-22. If I could be a beta tester, that'd be awesome.
  14. rchaisch

Left handed

Im a lefty and shoot suppressed. I notice it more if I'm shooting at an indoor range, but not when outdoors...except for my Street Sweeper, that boi is gassy!
  15. rchaisch

Don Thomas Passing

Dang. Sorry for your loss.
  16. rchaisch

Cobray Rogue AOW

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but where would one find one for sale? They pop up on GB every so often, but I kinda want one to finish out my collection. Are they just as simple as a Mossburg shotgun? All the modern Mossburg versions' parts compatible with the older version?
  17. rchaisch

Small Victory (At Least To Me) & Submission Information

Huh, govt at its best. We should let them run healthcare.
  18. rchaisch

Japanese belt fed transferable 3.5k auction

Im thinking the new owner will keep it tucked away, on display at a museum or maybe looking for a way to fabricate it into a workable gun with other belt fed parts. Either way, it's a cool piece of history.
  19. rchaisch

Big MAC Attack

I have had good luck with Ramlines and Tactical Inc. I've tried various Ruger, Butler Creek, etc with no joy. Make sure you do all the mods. I lube with Rimfire Remedy from CherryBalmz. Also shoot suppressed. Mine is an M10-22.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter