Search results

1. rchaisch

Gun auction next weekend in NE - Ingram M6??

There's an auction next weekend in Nebraska. I will include links, but I don't know anything about the auction. Just something I found and figured someone would want to bid on it. Is that really an Ingram M6??? https://cornwellauction.hibid.com/catalog/386596/august-firearms-and-ammo-2022/...
  2. rchaisch

Cobray Rogue AOW

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but where would one find one for sale? They pop up on GB every so often, but I kinda want one to finish out my collection. Are they just as simple as a Mossburg shotgun? All the modern Mossburg versions' parts compatible with the older version?
  3. rchaisch

Street Sweeper case?

i figured this would be the best location for this question.... i have a Street Sweeper and would like a case for it. i have the original soft case, but id like something that isn't as collectible for it. does anyone have any ideas? and a pic to show off an awesome cerakoted cup.
  4. rchaisch

I want to build this (Street Sweeper and MAC)

I want to build this (Street Sweeper and MAC) - Update: It's built & being shot Ok, I know this is a meme, but has anyone built something like this? Anyone have any hints? I don't have an M11, I have an M10/9. My first thoughts are to use a thread protector on the MAC then attach to the SS...
  5. rchaisch

Street Sweeper receiver

does anyone know what the actual receiver in a Street Sweeper is? i'm curious how hard it would be to F1 a parts kit and make a receiver. any pics or dimensions would be helpful.
  6. rchaisch

MAC magazines (the ones you read). pt. 2!

I'm gearing up for a move and I dug out some old gun magazines from the 70's to 2000's. I've scanned them and was wondering what is the easiest way to share with the MAC community. I have them in folders in a Dropbox account. I'd like people to view them and/or download, but not modify my stuff...
  7. rchaisch

Article in Recoil magazine

Recoil is publishing an article on the MAC SMG and calling the article Trailer Trash guns. I'm a sucker for all things Cobray so I'll be picking up a copy or two. ETA: Theres no word on perfectly timed erasers. :)
  8. rchaisch

Help: Looking for Cobray magazines (the ones you read)

I have looked around, but I can't seem to find the list of magazines where Cobray or Werbell or others were interviewed in. I'm talking about Soldier of Fortune, etc. In another one, I remember Werbell shooting suppressed into some phone books too. I know there were scans somewhere around...
  9. rchaisch

Couple questions on barrel threading for a MAC10/9

i have a Texas/SWD M10/9. i have a spare upper that i want to have threaded 1/2x28 for a Octane 9. my dealer said he will thread it after he gets his machine shop up and running. is there anything i should be aware of when threading it? i mean, will it be G2G? yes there is enough barrel for...
  10. rchaisch

Cobray two-stage suppressor question...

one of my Class 3 dealers says he has a line on a Cobray suppressor and he doesn't want it. he doesn't want it because he bought this MAC for himself and doesn't want to use the Cobray suppressor. anyways, right now its in process of being transferred in from out of state. my dealer isn't...
  11. rchaisch

Price check and available 22LR Conversions

i have f/a SWD/Texas Mac10 in 9mm. what 22LR conversions are out there for this gun?
  12. rchaisch

Cobray Online

so i bought some things from cobray's online store and i finally got them. but i want to return a few items that are not at all what i expected. so i emailed them and called them. i have yet to get a response after a few days. any ideas? the return policy says i have 15 days to get a return...
  13. rchaisch

June 6, Estate Sale, Price Estimates needed

on June 6, near my hometown there is an estate sale, so im stopping by because they are selling some mac things. Cobray M12 380 w/ 6 mags and 3 barrel extensions. SN12-0006084 Cobray M11 9mm w/ 11 mags, 2 barrel extensions. SN94-0051736 Any ideas on the price and/or manufacturer from serial...
  14. rchaisch

Mac10 accessories

hey, now that i have an M10, im looking for accessories. i have my eye on the SWAT case that is one sale at cobray's site. anyone have them? are they worth the $115? i saw them at gungarage.com for half that price. does anyone know where i can get other cobray accessories and not just...
  15. rchaisch

My Form 4 was denied....

Thats the news i got this morning from my dealer. He then reminded me what day it was (April 1st!) He punked me pretty good. I was pissed and very confused on how could I be denied???? After I realized it was a joke I smiled. I am picking it up tomorrow morning. Pics to come after that and...
  16. rchaisch

Will these mags work?

hey, i found these mags on the internet and wondering if anyone knows if these mags would work with a M10/9 SWD/Texas Mac? http://www.gunclips.net/mac10in9mm50.html and, is gunclips.net a good site to buy mags on?
  17. rchaisch

Western Firearms..... good/bad?

anybody have any experience with this company: http://www.westernfirearms.com they have a few things there that i want to get and im wondering if anyone here has experience with them. thanx
  18. rchaisch

mag question

hey everyone, i just made my first FA purchase, so the wait has just begun. i bought a texas mac10. i think it might be a SWD/texas mac, but not sure. i haven't seen the gun in a couple of weeks and have done a lot research since then. anyways to my question, i found some mags and 2...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter