Search results

1. F

Question about a Handy Gun for sale

So this auction came up, and I'm curious as to the legality of the auction. It's the reciever and grip and forend, the barrel has been disposed of because it was too much hassle to Form 4 it. I don't remember much any more about all the legal stuff. If it was originally registered, does...
  2. F

A little help finding someone to work on an Uzi..

We have a registered receiver IMI Uzi that runs great as a 9mm conversion, but does not work worth a darn in .45, and we have tried what we know to get it to function and have failed. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to troubleshoot and fix it? I'm more familiar with the MAC world...
  3. F

Help with disassembling a tripod for a M2HB?

So, I need to ship a tripod and the box I have is too short by about 4 inches to put the thing in intact. How hard is it to remove the extendable legs? There are the two levers and the two bolts from a quick glance, but not sure how to go about taking it apart or if there are good reasons not...
  4. F

Anyone have a line on an original suppressor cover?

I posted in the classifieds a while back for one, and after many months a gentleman sold me his spare. My father is jealous of my find, and I'd like to find him one for his MAC suppressor for Christmas, or one to replace mine if I give it to him. Anyone have a lead on an original Sionics...
  5. F

Tell me about how aftermarket stocks attach to a M10..

Do aftermarket stocks require modification on the receiver to attach? I've got a bone stock Powder Springs M10/45 and two stage can, and I'm thinking about getting a Lage upper for it. That means I'll finally need to find an alternative to the stock wire stock. However, I don't want to modify...
  6. F

Sionics 2 stage suppressor cover options?

I've got a Sionics 2 stage suppressor, and the original covers are getting pretty tattered, so I pulled them off and put them away. I'm wanting to get a replacement, so what are my options? I know Bowers makes the griptastic, but I'd like something a little more original looking, or at least...
  7. F

M10 stocks collapsing?

I was trolling youtube in a fit of sleeplessness the other night when I stumbled upon a comment berating some video because the guy was shooting a M10 with the stock extended and looking through the sights. He said the stock on M10s collapse and could injure the shooter. Now, I dismissed this...
  8. F

Bulged brass from a MAC 10

I recently discovered a problem with my reloads and am wondering if it is caused by my MAC 10 bulging the brass. When I first got my MAC, I shot a bunch of WWB out of it to make sure it functioned fine, and then saved the brass for reloading and added it to a bunch of other brass that I had...
  9. F

Newby here with a couple of sionics questions.

Hello, I have been lurking here for a while but I need the expertise of those who have had a sionics suppressor converted to a wipeless style. I finally got my paperwork back on my PS MAC-10 and suppressor. It still has the original wipes in it that need to be replaced and would like to have...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter