Search results

1. osprey21

Stephenville closed bolt won't cock

A friend called and said his old 1987(ish) Stephenville closed bolt M-10/9mm won't cock. Says the bolt retracts about an inch and stops. I know little about the SA closed bolt versions - any ideas as to whats going on? TIA
  2. osprey21

RDIAS repair?

Who is repairing RDIASs these days?
  3. osprey21

What are RPB M11 32rd factory steel mags worth?

Title say it all. Thanx
  4. osprey21

Help Bryan out with these 'parts'.....

Help a guy out with these 'parts'..... This bolt looks... unusual. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=2&t=287231
  5. osprey21

What are full size SA bolts worth these days?

In "NOS" condition? TIA
  6. osprey21

AM15 ?

Anyone know more about these? AM15
  7. osprey21

Knob Creek Subgun Unofficial Results

Hey amphibian... Not too shabby Congrats! :D
  8. osprey21

Question for RoverDave

RoverDave, I saw an old post of your's on Subguns regarding the Vector V53 as a host gun for a sear pack and was wondering what you think of it, now that you've had it for awhile. I'm thinking of selling my inbound Vollmer 53 SBR and instead buying a V53 pistol as a host. TIA
  9. osprey21

Rare Uzi Light......

Holy Moly !!! :eek You gotta be kidding me !?!? Price: $675.00 obo UZI LIGHT Very Rare UZI floodlight that mounts on an UZI smg like a bayonet. The kit is complete and with 14 Xtra batteries (not new). The grip can also use dual 3V lithium, just make a dummy battery for one...
  10. osprey21

Just wanted to say...

Thanks amphibian! :D For your letting me shoot your Micro yesterday! I was pleasantly suprised as it shot totally different from what I had imagined a Micro would, very controlable and accurate, plus you did a really superb job on on the fit & finish. What a fantastic little gun you have...
  11. osprey21

Source for 40rd magazine springs ???

Wolff no havee. :(
  12. osprey21

Vertical front grip.

Put a bayonet lug mounted rail and a vertical grip on the Mini yesterday. I haven't yet tried it out but it sure feels comfortable.
  13. osprey21

Mini butt stock pad/extender

Photo above - Note that the Mini Uzi's stock is fitted with a rubber butt plate to ease the use. Does anyone have or have you seen a butt stock pad/extender ?
  14. osprey21

joeblacks buffer material

I recently bought some 1/2" thick 40 Durometer Polyurethane material from joeblack after reading his post Here . Interesting material, much softer than I had expected it to be. I cut-out a couple of buffers and drilled one lengthwise with four holes to make it hollow per his recommendation...
  15. osprey21

My 1st stoppage.

After appox 3K rd's My Mini started stove piping the spend case(s). I removed the bolt and checked for the problem, the extractor went bye-bye, broke the lip clean off. I removed it and set it aside so I could return it to Vector for replacememt. When I was done exercising my other guns and...
  16. osprey21

Serial numbered Mini barrel(s) ???

Post @ Sturmgewehr; http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semiforum.cgi?read=30781 ???
  17. osprey21

Mag ID question

Yesterday I picked up three 32 round mags at of all places an estate sale. All three are from what I can tell with the exception of insertion marks, virtually unused. From the Uzi Magazine Identification thread they appear to be MecGar's ie; Heavy gauge metal, no seam in back, flat seam in...
  18. osprey21

Woo Hoo !!!

Picked up the Mini yesterday :dancing Got the call at 2:00 from my dealer... "We've got clear paper". :D :D :D :D :D Heading to the range this morning.
  19. osprey21

Machinegun Shoot July4th !

Machinegun Shoot, Friday July 4th http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/events/machinegun.htm The largest machinegun shoot in Florida. :mini-gun :50_cal :mg :heavy :uzi :twoguns
  20. osprey21

Interesting wooden stock

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=4428244

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter