Search results

1. SSBiggun

recommended options for re-bbl AC556F

Since I don't think Ruger is an option anymore. Who would my fellow RKI's recommend?
  2. SSBiggun

Picked up a Vector underfolder

I made a deal and got me a slightly used Vector Underfolder. Pretty pleased to find one in such good shape.
  3. SSBiggun

My AC-556 is officially a "project gun"

I was shooting PMC 55's and had several double feeds and even live round' s ejected. I thought maybe magazine. it happened to 2 different factory Ruger 30's. the bolt would catch with the live round base above the bolt and the bullet nose part way in the chamber. I just replaced the operating...
  4. SSBiggun

After 20 years she came back home

I bought this series 184 Mini in 1985 when I was 19 yrs old for $332.00 plus tax. In 1994 I traded it to my old Police Sargent for a Remington 700 varmint in 22-250. I had heard his health was getting worse as he is now 85 yrs old. Last Saturday I paid him a visit to chat for awhile and found...
  5. SSBiggun

Broke my BM-59 :-(

So I decided to take the old girl out thursday and warm her up a little . First mag in semi popping a rock @ 100M ,second mag flipped the selector to A and after about 9rd burst the bolt stayed back. I looked through the upperhandgaurd gap and then I saw it. My new custom 2 piece op-rod. Now for...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter