Search results

1. B

M11/9 is the trigger suppose to click in semi auto?

hey all, been a while since Ive owned my last M11 and I don't recall it doing this. Trying to figure out if and what the issue is, from looking at it with the upper off it seems like the disconnector is raking hard over the trip when certain pressure is applied to the trip. Thank you in advanced...
  2. B

Gemtech viper 9 info wanted

I was at my LGS and they happened to have a super cheap new Gemtech Viper 9 on clearance ($250). Anyway I ended up buying it and can’t find much info on the web about them aside from they are great mac cans. I plan to use it in my M11/9 mainly but I was also wondering if it was possible to use...
  3. B

RDIAS compatible receivers (2022 edition)

Hi everyone, I just picked up a RDIAS. It fits and works like a glove in my SP1 that it came with but I do not want to shoot it out. I’ve tried looking up what receivers are rdias compatible but it seems all of threads are very dated so I’m worried to buy based on old News. My sear is a SWD...
  4. B

Max11/22 mk2 & Max 11k

Hi, I’m curious to know if the Max11/22 mk2 will fit & work in the Max11sk/k upper or the stock upper? From what I can tell the barrel will just stick out of the end of the shorter 9MM barrel & I would be able to just shorten the length of the .22 barrel. Is this correct thinking? Has anyone had...
  5. B

Show me your non parkerized refinished macs

Got a Mac? Is it refinished in anything other than a parkerizing? Show me
  6. B

Suppressor options m11/9 9mm can or larger?

I used to have a bowers cac9 for my old m11/9 and it was OK. Looking at buying another suppressor and was taking a hard look at the gsl Phoenix aka gemtech mk9k. I’ve also considered perhaps getting a can in a larger caliber like 45 or something to have a versatile platform as it would be my...
  7. B

Which model is the “best” or most versatile

Hello, I used to have an m11/9 that I regret selling as I never got to use it with any lage uppers except the subcal kit & I’m considering picking another one up. Any reasons to look at the m10 or m11a1 over an m11/9? TIA
  8. B

Price check on B&G bolt and Action Arms host gun

I am looking at a bolt conversion fullsize UZi, and I am wondering a ballpark price on it. It is a B&G bolt and Action Arms fullsize host gun. thanks in advance, I've never really looked at uzi's so i am very unfamiliar with the prices they seem to range quite a bit.
  9. B

Anyone have an idea how to attach this simply?

I am trying to mount an optic onto my M11, the rail is aluminum, and i exposed the metal on the upper receiver as well so both pieces are bare metal. I have tried some two part mix like liquid nails, but it just pops off as I am shooting lol. by the way long time no see uzitalk :P
  10. B

IMA sten box loader question

I have a question regarding the loader I received, I am having a hard time using it to load Sten magazines. The brass piece, I am not sure what it is called, but it is the knob that comes out under the finger ring. Is cut at an angle and it appears it makes the round cant while trying to push it...
  11. B

Does Lage sell products at the SAR show in Phoenix?

EDIT:never mind I assume the semi auto products are stuff under the pistol section
  12. B

WTK: price of madsen magazines?

What are the current going price for madsen magazines? I bought 5 before I got my M11 only to find out it was sten converted.
  13. B

M11 first time seeing it and taking it home- trouble shooting questions

As some of you know my M11 and cac9 have been in transfer for the past 8 months. I just picked it up this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it came with the original box and everything less a few items. I took the upper off to clean it out and inspect it, but I can't figure out how...
  14. B

M11/9 Sabre questions

When the upper for came out for the M10 I thought meh I will probably never buy one of those, but now I am considering it since I .223 is pretty readily available while 9mm and .22 ...not so much. For those of you who have it already would you recommend it to others, would you say it's worth...
  15. B

WTK: value of M11 wire stock

What is the OEM m11 smg wire stock assembly worth? Just wondering because I may replace the stock with a Lage or other after market stock once I pick the gun up. Sorry if this is not the correct place to put this post. Thanks in advance!
  16. B

wait time woes

I have had my paperwork for my M11 and suppressor sitting at the ATF going on 240 days now, I decided to call today since the seller was wondering why it was taking so long, I was told I went pending as of Aug 6 ( this is the second pending date they gave me) but 2 months ago they told me up to...
  17. B

Website problems

Sorry I cant get to the main forums index page for Uzitalk I am redirected to an ad, then I click skip ad and am redirected once again to rhiannaforums LOL. This is the link that will not open anything but ADs [linkbucks] on my end. [To get here I did a google search of uzitalk then click the...
  18. B

How do I know if this mac has been sten converted or not? I only have pics.

So, I just got an email my M11/22 kit was done, but it says they need to know if it is sten converted or not. Quite honestly I have no idea, I asked the seller and he really has no idea either [lol at us I know]. I have some pics of the gun which is my only point of reference as the seller is...
  19. B

T.A.S.K conversion

As the time gets nearer and nearer I am thinking about my mac again. I really think I will be going the TASK route as opposed to a Lage upper since I don't want to wait for Lage's upper or pay a premium price for a used one (dont worry I however have been on the M11/22 waiting list). My main...
  20. B

6 weeks just to get into the system.

I called today to check on the status of my F4 transfer and I have yet to be put in the system, the check was cashed a month ago. The lady told me they are pushing 6 weeks just to get you in the system =( Man I have a feeling this is going to be one heck of a long wait. How are your time tables...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter