Search results

1. D

Pindad at SHOT Show 2024 (Indonesian FNC imports??)

There is a reason why you won't legally be able to do that. Out there somewhere is the ATF letter that ruled that the FNC upper receiver is the firearm. The letter also states the registered FNC sears can only be used with FN FNCs legally imported into the US. Sorry to be the wet blanket.
  2. D

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Mine shipped the day after payment and I received it on 12/9/22. No posts since then. Maybe I got the last one?
  3. D

Thanks! I got the "It's Ready" email today. My wait list number is #569.
  4. D

What was your number on the wait list? Thanks!
  5. D

M203 on the FNC

I did this a while back when I still had my FA FNC. I already had the FNC, so when I went to purchase an M203, I purchased a rail mounted one and used a Picatinny rail front handguard from TBA. It was sweet!
  6. D

FNC Rails?

howdy, I sent you a PM.
  7. D

FNC Rails?

I sold my FA FNC a while ago. I sold it in stock trim, but I did have other furniture and spares for it. Most has been sold including my TBA rail, but I still have a stormwerks scope mount.
  8. D

Looking for FNC stock adaptor for ACR stock

I have one from FNP90. It is sold for $375 ....pending funds.
  9. D

AC556 parts kits question.

I have my AC556F (blue folder) for sale on Sturm. Didin't really want to sell it, but I have medical bills. I kind of hope it doesn't sell, but when it does, I will selling off my spares which include a nice blued trigger pack, op rod, pistol grips, transfer levers, Tapco folding stock, Bete...
  10. D

FNC Parts Needed

Member Fuatos saw this thread, contacted me, and is now suppling me with parts I need. Thanks Fuatos! I did not find any damage to the carrier. Had not the action been beaten open with a mallet, I probably would have been able to get it running by just replacing the firing pin. Of course I...
  11. D

FNC Parts Needed

Thanks Paco!
  12. D

FNC Parts Needed

Parts found, thanks Fuatos! I had a little mishap with my FA FNC at a Machine Gun shoot this weekend. I broke a firing pin, and in the excitement to clear the weapon for the cease fire, I ended up with more broken parts. I do have spare firing pins, and I know where to get more. What I...
  13. D

Sear on GB

TBA has a sear and a three round burst kit for sale on GB: https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/824824836
  14. D

Another Sear on GB

$11,025! Wow!
  15. D

Another Sear on GB

Not mine: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/806512127
  16. D

Why are old Mac cans occasionally going for $1k+?

It was a 9mm in Pulp Fiction. It has been offered for sale from time to time on GB: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/794148490 Looks like it is now paired with a different suppressor.
  17. D

Green Mountain FNC barrels available again.

I do not know when this happened, but Green Mountain has FNC barrels on their website again: http://www.gmriflebarrel.com/fnc-556-5-56-carbine-rifle-barrel-17-7/
  18. D

FNC sells for $4465 on Gunbroker

Usually I figure the real market price is where the bidding is when the third bidder drops out. This time, three bidders got into a little war as the aution drew to a close. Tossing those three grapes out, the real market price was $3500...or less.
  19. D

Gemtech .45 Viper locking collar

Called GSL (517) 780-9090 today. I spoke with a great guy named Lee, who took the time to educate me on the history of GSL, and then took my order for two ".45 ACP Barrel Ring Locks." Thanks to everybody who helped with this!
  20. D

Gemtech .45 Viper locking collar

That is good news! How much was the locking collar, and do you have a part number that I can reference when I call? Thanks, dvader

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter