3. sniperdoc

Printed UZI mag insert

That's frickin awesome!
  4. sniperdoc

1961 Polish PMKS Build

Looks great!
  5. sniperdoc

Interesting malfunctions

I'm not a MAC expert, but I've seen Semi Auto pistols that would, because of a worn/out of spec Extractor or Ejector; 1) Fire a round, 2) Extract the fired case from the chamber, 3) Not eject the fired case, 4) Feed a new round, but still retain the previously fired case Usually, this...
  6. sniperdoc

Vietnam Era FN Manufacture UZI's sourced by CIA via Interarms and supplied to MACV SOG and ARVN forces

Welcome! Firearms, especially SMGs, seem to be found in the most interesting places
  7. sniperdoc

Matador Arms Mat-9K / Brownells BRN-9 Upper

T Titanium parts only make sense if you are a very good, and serious, competition shooter. They are a little lighter, which can help shave off a bit of time Match, but Titanium will eventually cause galling, which slows those parts down, and, as you've experienced, bending, etc Unless...
  8. sniperdoc

That's great! It's definitely frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something, then it doesn't work, but at least this one was an easy fix.
  9. sniperdoc

Mike, did you get to try another FP?
  10. sniperdoc

Any of you guys reload 40MM chalk?

Is anyone here 3d printing olives?
  11. sniperdoc

First thing that comes to mind is that the firing pin is too long, have you measured it?
  12. sniperdoc

Volunteer Commando Mark 45 Magazine Questions

Does anyone know if the mags for the Semi-Auto Thompson 1927a1 will work?
  13. sniperdoc

Questions on Century Arms Romie G rifle

I have a Century Arms "G", but it came with wood furniture. Mags wobble a tiny bit (annoying) but it feeds and functions 100%. I bought it probably 20 years ago. I have no real complaints
  14. sniperdoc

Galil Buffers

Maybe try Numrich Arms/Gun Parts Corp? They have been my go to place for pretty much anything that's an oddball or hard to find for 35ish years
  15. sniperdoc

Gun Insurance?

I don't have any MGs, but USAA has, IMHO, very reasonable rates. The only caveat is that you have to be a US Military Veteran, or be related to one who has a policy with them.
  16. sniperdoc

Cost to sandblast and Parkerize Uzi receiver

Sounds like my wife's attitude. I always talk there before making a major purchase, and she's never said no about guns, swords, tools, etc
  17. sniperdoc

Need Some Ideas To Raise Cash For Tenko Resubmition

1) Is a mortgage an option for you? 2)If you are a Veteran, you can look into VA Loans 3) Can you get a regular bank loan, even if you have to use your equipment as security for it? 4) Like others have mentioned, a Small Business Loan may be an option I think a regular loan would be the...
  18. sniperdoc

Galils Israeli War

Their ancestors in Europe thought that
  19. sniperdoc

Galils Israeli War

You'd think a nation surrounded by enemies would encourage gun ownership
  20. sniperdoc

Galils Israeli War

Just my guess, but since so many Reservists are being called up, who are (presumably) armed with older weapons and gear, those are the ones on TV

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter