Search results

1. Battering ram NIB

Is this .45 kit legit

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/890447538 Is it imi ?
  2. Battering ram NIB

NIB uzi #2 came in

Wilson RR. Group bolt. Ill be test firing it soon, comes with a warranty. Anything I should look for or be aware of? I see many of you fully convert your RR's to SMG spec. why? what problems did you have?
  3. Battering ram NIB

my new Mp30

my Mp30 came in yesterday. It would have originally been 9mm Steyr or 9mm Mauser. Made in 1934 and would have been an Austrian Army gun. Its been redone by Bob Naess in 9mm Parabellum. A Mp34 top cover and bolt have been changed out. Probably the softest shooting 9mm I own (maybe tie with...
  4. Battering ram NIB

whats in a Mac can after rebuild- PICS!

this is back from KGB. I count 7 baffles in the tube and 3 in the cap. I had the thread changed to 1/2 x 28 so I can use it on any subgun. I see this question posted a couple times a year 'what is inside' well here it is
  5. Battering ram NIB

My new Lanchester

Figured id share this as they are pretty rare. Its a tube gun(not a real one). very nice shape, has a mp28 trigger group and bolt. runs perfectly(smooth). ROF is ideal to me. only neg is the rear sight is very small for old eyes. Video is me testing it. im fast fingering it trying to induce a...
  6. Battering ram NIB

76/45 extractor advice/help

So I have a 76/45 that is heavily customized. the gun ran great for a couple hundred rounds, but now has a FTE on almost every mag. Ejector is mint, extractor spring is very,very weak. The bolt has been hardened and I don't know if the smith did custom work on the bolt or if its factory. the...
  7. Battering ram NIB

Bulk approvals are real- 10 at once

Ive got 10 in the ATF system...7 are approved and (3) got kicked back for errors 9 trust, 1 indv. the inspector is one ive talked to before to resolve an issue a year ago, so she knows me. Maybe that helped? the shortest one will be 11/1/19 longest 4/15/19
  8. Battering ram NIB

Help - ID this mag base part

Found this ontop of one of my shelves. it most likely flew off years ago. I cant figure out which magazine it goes with...someone impress me with your knowledge?
  9. Battering ram NIB

S&w76 adjust the sights left or right

Has anyone tweaked the front sight to the left or right? I’m going to try rotating the barrel first but my gun shoots 2” to the right. Looks like it would work, but with some risk
  10. Battering ram NIB

Ac556 Parts kit - not mine

delete. I see he posted it here too
  11. Battering ram NIB

Form 4 individuals still at 60-90 days?

Nfa tracker ends at mid August 2019 Are current individual approvals still around 60 days ? Has the trend continued into sept ? Any mid to late sept approvals here ?
  12. Battering ram NIB

Uzi silencer/ barrel

I found one of these and I’m deciding to buy or not. Is there any advantage over a stand alone silencer vs a Swiss cheese barrel inside a silencer ?
  13. Battering ram NIB

who made this front grip?

https://gunspot.com/listings/detail/1112/uzi-carbine/
  14. Battering ram NIB

help- can you ID this uzi barrel?

I bought this a while back on GB. it was listed as a FN uzi barrel. its not chrome lined. it has a crown on top, E, LG and then a Star I paid a premium for this barrel as I wanted a factory uzi barrel. not sure what I got? thanks
  15. Battering ram NIB

value of Spitfire spare parts

Im going to customize my Spitfire and will be getting rid of some parts. Bolt and front grip. I have never seen any Spitfire spare parts for sale. Any idea what these parts would sell for ? Are they desirable to a spitfire owner/collector? does the front grip break or become damaged to where...
  16. Battering ram NIB

royal canadian sten stock? is this real?

https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?1106541-Wts-RCAF-wood-sten-mk2-stock I have never heard of this..$500 seems nutty though if its longer than the mk5 stock the cut may improve the sten greatly
  17. Battering ram NIB

Guns that don’t run

I’m curious if I’m the only one. I got another non-functional FA today . Ive had 33% of the guns I’ve bought not run. I’m up to five 1. Is a endless nightmare at its 4th gunsmith-2.5 years at gun smiths 2. Missing parts. Not functional to even cycle bolt 3. Ftf w excessive friction- selector...
  18. Battering ram NIB

Sharing my Stemple 76/45 custom subgun that showed up at my dealer today!

I saw this frankengun on Sturm earlier this year at $8500 and checked it out. didn't think much of it. Then it was relisted 2 months ago for $6,000 and I looked into it. Got a copy of all the custom work done to it and was blown away. Seller found spare mags, barrel, trigger group, springs...
  19. Battering ram NIB

Sten parts replacement

Took my sten apart tonight and inspected everything My main spring was 11/2 shorter- replaced with new My sheet metal sear was worn- replaced with milled Trigger spring was stretched a bit- replaced it w new Teeth worn on part that clicks into barrel nut- replaced it I’m new to the sten. How...
  20. Battering ram NIB

removing a cmmg flash can

got it off....heat did it never mind

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter