Search results

1. Villafuego

Sionics/MAC/RPB/SWD Suppressor rebuilds + new manufactured original-spec builds

Not associated, but saw this thread at Sturm and thought I'd pass it along http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26122-mac-swd-cobray-sionics-swd-suppressor-rebuilds/
  2. Villafuego

I Fu%&ing hate squibs !!!

Uzi barrels aren't as cheap as they used to be... and a squib just did a number on my favorite "shooter" bbl ..... What say the hive ......keep shooting with it, shorten and recrown, or shorten and reprofile/thread to 5/8-11" for an old RPB M11 can I've got??
  3. Villafuego

Custom barrel threading????

Just got offered a free Sionics .380 can (for the cost of the stamp), and am trying to figure out what I can do with it.... Looks like there is plenty enough "meat" on an Uzi bbl to handle 5/8-11" threads, and still clear the stock bbl. nut. Who would you guys recommend that can trim an SMG...
  4. Villafuego

Squib ????

In 30 years of shooting, I've only had this happen twice......thank goodness Uzi's are built like tanks..... This was with Magtech 124gr.....bent the hell out of the reciprocating plate on my top cover....and I had to drive 2 slugs out of my bbl.... I'll never shoot another round of this...
  5. Villafuego

S/A recoil spring in an SMG ????

Just picked up a boatload of parts, and looks like there was a recoil spring with the buffer contoured to it around the blocking bar.....Semi? aftermarket? Seems a bit "stouter" than the average F/A spring......has anyone ever tried one of these in their SMG?
  6. Villafuego

Mystery UZI thread adaptor

Alright guys......I need help with this one.... This was in a group of parts I just picked up.....replaces the bbl. nut....I was thinking great, it's 7/8"-9......I can use it with an older Sionics can....problem is it's left hand thread.....what the hell is this made for???? (eta: standard...
  7. Villafuego

Anyone care to comment on this one???

Saw this at a FL gun show about 5 -6 months ago, and didn't even want to touch it....... Now its on GB......flat build and NFA violation ?? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=115831799
  8. Villafuego

Mystery barrels.......help ???

Hey everyone........ I just picked up a large grouping of RPB parts at an estate sale......which included dozens of barrels.....M10's, 11's, and quite a few of the threaded AR7, Ruger, and High Standard barrels they used to sell. There were 2 that I can't identify though. Both rifled, .45...
  9. Villafuego

Pre '68 Transferrable IMI gun.......

Not mine.....worth a peek! http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78725293
  10. Villafuego

Mystery M-11/9 frame/lower (pics)

Hi everyone, I just picked up a strangely marked m-11/9 semi frame, and wondered if anyone might be able to help me figure out what I've got....... It is a standard semi frame, with a serial # of 94-0053xxx. It has the cobray logo, the "M-11/9" nomenclature and bullet logo, but no...
  11. Villafuego

Question about MK-760 Serial Numbers

Good morning all, After reading many posts, I now have a question regarding MK-760 serial numbers....maybe someone can help. I have read that the serial number prefixes (for semi guns) are either "C" or "P"....... Both of my MK-760 Semi's have an "R" prefix......R02##, and R05##. Both are...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter