Search results

1. S

Sten MKII Dummy Barrel

Does anyone know someone who makes or sells a dummy barrel for a MKII Sten? Desert Fox lists one for sale, but they told me they wouldn’t be making any more. If not, does anyone have or know where I could get a worn out barrel to weld up to be nonfunctional?
  2. S

Mike Ruplinger, MK Arms founder, has passed

I can across this and wanted to pass this along. Not much is discussed about MK Arms. https://www.lindquistmortuary.com/obituaries/Michael-Ruplinger
  3. S

SW760 Upper Stock Mount Wiggle

Deleted.
  4. S

Forgotten Weapons

Ruger fans, these were just posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1SsVahzSp8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Dcys50K80 And from a few years ago... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxLrz1vTloI
  5. S

Bren LMG barrels

Question: is there a way to tell a Bren .303 barrel from the 7.62x51? Are there any specific markings?
  6. S

SW76 Top Stock Plate

Does anyone have or is anyone making a replacement SW76 top stock plate? That’s the metal square with the slot the stock sits in, either folded or extended. It’s part 2047 in the exploded view.
  7. S

Wise Lite Inbound

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Wise Lite 9mm Carbine (long barrel, short shroud). As I do with the other gun I purchase, I try and learn all the ins and outs. As I understand, the firing pins can break on these; is there something I should look for with this- marks, cracks, bends, etc? I plan...
  8. S

MAC-10 Barrel Replacement Issue

I have a question, perhaps a novice one at that. I have an RPB MAC-10 CB in 9mm, and I was trying to change out the barrel. As I was screwing the replacement in, I noticed that the notch in the threads did not line up with the hole where the pin would go. It looks like I can’t screw it down far...
  9. S

Uzi Magazine issue

Hi all, I’ve got an issue with one of my 32rd magazines. I’m not sure the make of the magazine- it has a “26” on the bottom of the back side, and is a gray park finish. Anyway, it seems like the follower is getting stuck at the very top when pushing the first round in the mag, and seems to get...
  10. S

Solid Plastic Stock

Hi everyone, A while back I saw an Uzi with a black plastic version of the classics solid wood stock. I wanted to know who make/ sells these? Thank you!
  11. S

New Uzi Pistol Grips

Is anyone reproducing the original-style Uzi pistol grips?
  12. S

SW760 Mag Release Issue

Hi everyone, I just picked up a SW760 (as in a few minutes ago). Upon bringing it home I saw that I could not insert a magazine into it- the gun came with four and none will go in. Upon looking it over, it looks like the mag release tab is stuck underneath the horizontal “trigger housing” box...
  13. S

Galil bolt carrier knob

Has anyone had to replace the knob on the Galil bolt carrier? I’d like to do so and wanted to ask how easy or hard it is to do; I read somewhere is was soldered on with silver. Any input or experience would be helpful.
  14. S

Golani SAR

Hi, first post to the Galil forum. I recently purchased a Century Arms Golani via an auction. This one has a short barrel- significantly shorter than the 18” one on most Galil/Golani I’ve seen. I bought because of the short barrel, but I wanted to ask- did Century build any shorter-barreled...
  15. S

Semi auto MAC with Stock?

This question is more theoretical than practical; I know the law and adding a stock to what is considered a pistol is verboten unless you apply for AOW status, then theirs the point and cost of doing it. Forget all of that- would it even be possible to add the factory stock to a semi-auto MAC...
  16. S

KG-99 Parts

Does anyone know how many parts that a KG-99 shares with TEC-9 and the the later models? I want to replace my recoil buffer rubber pad and all I can find are ones for TEC-9s; they look similar, just looking to confirm.
  17. S

New Purchase: M-10A1 Pistol

Hi everyone. I recently purchased an M10A1 9mm pistol; it’s a Stephenville TX gun; I’ve heard not flattering things about the Texas guns, but frankly, “the pickens are slim” these days and I got a decent deal on it. This is my first MAC, and I wanted to learn as much as I can about the Texas...
  18. S

Mini sling swivel

Hi all, Quick question for the experts out there- my vector mini has the front sling swivel on the right side, and I’d like to put it facing the left side, as every other minute in out there. I can not pull it free- I tried pushing in the barrel nut retainer, hoping it would free it, but no...
  19. S

Interdynamic KG-99 Info

Hi everyone, I recently purchased an Interdynamic KG-99 in fair shape- it has some wear on the finish but no cracks in the lower and all there. I plan on making it a “restoration” project. I decided I am going to try and collect the “infamous” semi versions of the 80’s subguns of the Miami Vice...
  20. S

Vector Mini Uzi quirks

Hi everyone, I recently joined the Uzi forums, but I’ve been a fan most of my life. A couple years ago, I purchased my first, a Vector full-size semi in 9mm. This gun felt very robust, well-built, and I have really enjoyed owning it. In the last two days, my Uzi family has grown to include an...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter