Search results

1. KickStand

Long shot. Looking for machinist drawings for a Sten suppressor.

I’m planning on copying the original design of the integral suppressor (Third Model) for the Sten SMG. Therefore, I’m looking for some prints / machinist drawings. I’ve seen a few photos of a print but it’s not really legible (see attached). If anyone happens to have an OG third model, please...
  2. KickStand

Cheap Global Ordnance mag review.

Guys, I got these mags for $5.99, SHIPPED from AR15Discounts. If anyone wants steel mags for really cheap, I’d recommend these Global Ordnance mags.
  3. KickStand

Video of TheColtCollector’s B-Day shoot.

TheColtCollector had some guys together for a machine gun shoot. It was a blast with some awesome people and guns. A short video is below of a small amount of guns that was there. I only posted videos with TheColtCollector and me because I didn’t have the other guys permission to post online...
  4. KickStand

HK91 / G3 22LR Mags and loader. A teazer of whats to (hopefully) come market.

HK91 / G3 22LR Mags and loader. A teazer of whats to (hopefully) come to market. Mak91 and I have been working on this project for some time. Naturally, Mak91 has done all the work. Here's a short teaser video I made, it includes photos as well as me testing his HK 22 mag. In an effort to show...
  5. KickStand

Mystic X

My 3 lug was locked up. Likely due to the few 165 round mags dumps that I was doing. I got it off but it was pretty rough on the inside (see pics). This wasn’t as bad as my Spectre II baffles (see link) http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?92195-suppressor-round-count-guess.
  6. KickStand

Bazooka brother’s mag adapter

Bazooka Brother’s / A&D mag adapter and American 180 Speed Loader Update: MAK91's American 180 (New model) Speed Loader Vs E&L loading tray. This is essentially the production model that Mak91 will be offering for sale. GET ONE! All inquiries should be directed to MAK91 @...
  7. KickStand

HK91 / G3 22lr conversion ?

I recently got a 22lr conversion for an HK91 (G3K clone) that I also recently purchased. I tested them both out today and they worked great. However, I’ve been spoiled with the lightning grip loader and I seen that black dog machine sells an adapter for the HK91 / G3 22lr conversion; their...
  8. KickStand

FAKTS Co. suppressor

I recently purchased a Fakts Co. suppressed upper (Houston, Texas) from a friend and don’t know anything about them or what I got. He’s probably owned it for decades. I think, it’s actually an integrally suppressed upper (old school) but not 100% sure. It appears to have two stages, has a round...
  9. KickStand

Lightnin’ grip adapter for ac-556 / Mini-14 22 conversions.

I’ve recently started shooting my old ciener 22LR conversion kit and loading the mags suck. Therefore, I contacted McFadden about the possibility of them making an adapter for the Black Dog magazines. They said they have already started a file for it; however, they need more interest before...
  10. KickStand

AR15.com (ARFCOM) is getting the boot, FYI.

FYI, see below. The political page is still down; therefore, I’m not sure this will stay here, get moved or deleted. Just giving everyone a heads up, I don’t have an account but I’m sure many on here do.
  11. KickStand

M1 carbine SBR (2 stamps)

Another project that I’ve been working on and its finally done, well almost. The factory recoil check / muzzle brake that I wanted to use will not work without modifying it. Since it’s a real one, I’ll be looking for a reproduction and modify that. In the mean time, I have a bird cage on it...
  12. KickStand

Sturm Ruger, Identical Twins?

Short video below. First, Big thanks to Offmarksman For the lead on the front gas block sight. This has been one of my projects that’s took years to complete (Mini-14 SBR / ac556 clone), largely due to rarity of the front gas block sight. I’ve found them in the past for prices that I...
  13. KickStand

KABOOM, there goes the receiver. Could’ve been WAY worse.

Link to original video: https://www.reddit.com/r/M1Rifles/comments/i25274/notice_in_the_video_there_is_no_eye_pro_worn/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClWoiy2e-0 Slow the video down and you can see what appears to be a few rounds or brass ejecting out of the action. Furthermore, the heel of...
  14. KickStand

The answer

I got a new magazine release for the Mini 14 (will work for the AC-556) The video below speaks for itself.
  15. KickStand

Buffer review.

Buffer I’ve tested a lot of buffers for the AC-556 and Mini 14 and the JSP MFG. is the best in my opinion, plus it’s cheap. A buffer is a must have in my opinion for a transferable Ac-556 or Mini-14. Short video below.
  16. KickStand

Short machine Gun compilation video

Update: Big thanks to TheColtCollector for making a trip to my range. See the new compilation video below. His truck receiver mount worked great and I tested my drone for literally the first time, which probably wasn’t the best idea but kinda worked. The HK23EK was TITS. Big thanks...
  17. KickStand

Lessons learned, don’t procrastinate.

I FINALLY got around to sorting brass that I’ve received from friends over the last year. I’ve learned a lesson and that’s not to procrastinate when it comes to sorting brass. It literally took me a day and a half to sort through this.
  18. KickStand

Egging takedown pin holes, Possible cure.

Some time ago, I posted a thread about the possibility of using different takedown pin material that’s softer (sacrificial pin) than the m11 receiver. I went from aluminum to delrin and SID T. Advised me on another material (can’t remember at the moment). The softer material would take damage...
  19. KickStand

Resonator K (YHM) has anybody used one?

I’m debating on buying/saving for a Resonator K. Has anyone actually used one, I know they are fairly new to the market. If so, what’s your thoughts? I was initially leaning towards the Turbo K due to its really low street price and performance (my friend has one and swears by it). Now I’m...
  20. KickStand

Glock at 55 yards

I did some shooting today with my old Glock 17 at 55 yards. I shot approximately 100 rounds at a small steel silhouette target (gimbal died after the 3rd vid). The video speaks for itself. I would say I did decent with a fairly high impact rate. I was expecting a package last week from a forum...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter