Search results

1. L

MAC 10 original suppressor question

It is still the original spiral baffle. I feel like there is some classic cool to having the original design in it, and from the opinions I've read of guys who have recored their can, it doesn't seem to be a super significant upgrade since it is still an open bolt MG
  2. L

I think I watched that video a while back when I originally started my transfer process but missed the sort about the endcap, thanks. seems like I do have the encapsulator which is good, but seems like my long endcap is missing the spacer he talked about.
  3. L

Hello, I finally received my original military armament Corp suppressor for my M10 after over a year and a half and I have a few questions. I have attached a link below to a few photos The suppressor came with two endcaps; one has two dimples on the side for a removal tool and has a narrow...
  4. L

When 50 rounds just isn’t quite enough

I can't even imagine how long it took to load that.
  5. L

MAC-10 approved yesterday, some questions

I was able to get it back together properly finally. There was a very slight kink in the spring, I had to force it over the end of a punch to straighten it out enough that it would stand straight on its own. Very carefully put it back together and now the mag release functions as normal. Crazy...
  6. L

It's a 9mm. It seems as though the spring is too long/strong and it takes an unholy amount of strength to push the lever forward. I can release the mag, but i have to turn the gun upside down to get proper leverage on it and almost tear the skin off my thumbs. With grip and spring removed, the...
  7. L

This was an eform 4, approved in 74 days. That was very cool. First off my Mac was missing the safety which I knew in advance, I bought the 5 parts from practical solutions but when I went to install them today, the roll pin holes did not line up. I checked to make sure it was all assembled...
  8. L

Mac 10 case?

QUOTE=Member13;854366]I want to do one like this http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6710-wts-ingram-mac-10-briefcase-custom-foam-250/ That is awesome Awesome man, thank you. Looks like if I got a case whose internal dimensions are somewhere around 10x16, it would be big...
  9. L

Mac 10 case?

I referenced the case in the Amazon link because I want to wind up with something like that, which is why the second half of my original post said, “Or the dimensions I’d need to buy a case to cut the foam out myself? Kinda hard to measure with neither available to me at this time….” A double...
  10. L

Mac 10 case?

Thanks for the reply. I didn't even notice it didn't have a handle, what a shame, that totally ruins that case. What are the internal dimensions of it? I think a similarly sized case thats maybe 2-3" wider would be perfect for what I need. would 15x18 be big enough? I do not have the gun or...
  11. L

Mac 10 case?

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Club-Pre-Cut-Waterproof-Prevent/dp/B08HZHLM4K I have a full auto 9mm MAC 10 and a MAC two stage suppressor in NFA jail right now. I want to get a case for it very very similar to the one listed above, however, I’d like it to have the capacity for both the suppressor...
  12. L

M10 Fake suppressor question

I don't see why it wouldnt so long as it is threaded 3/4x10 TPI. Unfortunately I can't find any 9mm cans for these guns anywhere.
  13. L

Very heavy unfortunately, seems like they weigh more than the actual suppressors did.
  14. L

I recently purchased a 9mm MAC10. I want to get an original two stage suppressor for it because I love the look, but I can only find them in .45ACP. I could wait and hope I find one, but my next best bet is to build one myself. The fake suppressors on the market are the exact same dimensions...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter