Search results

1. 1

Shot my M11/9 with the Lage Max11/15 upper this weekend

I tried to swap uppers last time I was at the range and what worked so many times at home to lock in that tab in the hole up the m11/9 magazine well, was a disaster at the range. Never doing that again.
  2. 1

380 upper for m11/9?

Sorry for the face replacement. :) practical solutions 380 upper on an m11/9. Observable lower rate of fire, same shockwave mags as I use for the 9mm. Out of about 6-700 rounds, I've had a couple hangups because the 380 is a shorter cartridge in a 9mm magazine space. I recently put some of the...
  3. 1

Max 11/15 recoil spring storage?

So I just realized that my max 11/15 upper has been stored with the bolt assembly in its compressed form for several months. By this I mean where you bring the bolt back and press up from the bottom so the latch is pushed into the bolt notch so you can remove the whole thing out the rear. Anyone...
  4. 1

New M11 video

Here's a PS ghost upper on an m11/9 with a 380 barrel shooting .380 acp. I'm putting lots of shots on steel at a bit more than 25 yards rather easily.
  5. 1

New M11 video

I was psyched for the video based on his twitter/instagram posts during the week, but there's about 10 seconds of total shooting in the video so it left me wanting more. For that reason I prefer administrative results' video over GT's. That said, the 5 seconds that matter out of GT's video...
  6. 1

Just shot max11a1/15 for first time

The same people who make suppressor covers that can handle high heat, also make raps for rails. Have a look: https://www.burnproofgear.com/?s=RAIL+RAP&post_type=product
  7. 1

Front takedown pin hole slightly ovaling

Wouldn't it be not a big deal to have someone like PS add some weld and drill a new hole? That said, any idea how many rounds you have through your lower?
  8. 1

VMAC9s - good to go?

Are they ever actually available? I've been on the notification list on their website for more than a year and a couple other sites and they've never come back in stock. If I didn't see the occasional person show one on youtube, I wouldn't be convinced they exist.
  9. 1

Does the recent Ruling on ATF control of frames / Receivers Impact the MAC Upper Industry?

The ATF was trying to say 80% receivers were still firearms and therefore had to be serialized. There was also attempts at trying to control intent, so if you bought an 80% from p80 and also the jig and drill bits, it showed intent to bypass a background check so therefore it had to ship to an...
  10. 1

CF-W Bolt

To be straight forward though, they're not the same. The bolt length is shorter, so there's less weight. It brings the 1200 rpm down to 8-900 on an m11/9. The original cfw bolt slowed it down further.
  11. 1

Max 11/15 Troy Mag Catch issues

I had the same problem with Okay aluminum mags and was about to complain but realized it worked with all types of pmag, both 30 and drum and called it a day.
  12. 1

Coastal MIMS suppressor on 380 = Hollywood Quiet

I've been considering an m11/9 upper with a 380 barrel installed on mine for this reason. I can load 9mm pretty light, but it'll never be 380 light as far as how little powder is burning that needs to be suppressed.
  13. 1

max 11/15 jamming

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, after reading them and looking at the video again, I think I need to up the gas. It was fine the other day but perhaps it was right on the edge of being enough. I did the procedure listed in the manual, going to the point of failure, then adding 2 clicks more...
  14. 1

max 11/15 jamming

If you want to watch an exercise in frustration, look at the above video. So far the nib m11/9 has been flawless (other than the time I tried 9mm hollowpoints). I've got a bunch of Lage and PS uppers that have all been 100% with all sorts of magazines. I recently got the max 11/15 (after a long...
  15. 1

M11/9 upgrade/spare parts

When the sear goes down and the bolt starts moving forward to feed the round, the ejector rod is very exposed. The bullet ends up going straight forward and smashes into the feed ramp in a good case, but in a bad case the bullet goes upwards and smashes against the exposed ejector rod, bending...
  16. 1

M11/9 upgrade/spare parts

Don't try to shoot hollow points through it. That was the cause of my bent ejector rod. Endless round nose since then on various uppers and no more bent ejector rods.
  17. 1

Lage 22 mk2 conversion kit question

I understand I'm on a forum where people spend lots of money on stuff they can't justify, but for $2500 you could buy 10,000 rounds of 9mm even at today's factory made prices. Seeing as 22 is a lot more expensive than it used to be, how in any way does that seem worth it for this upper?
  18. 1

max 11/15 incompatible with m11/9 suppressor block?

Interesting on the B&T SQD. I'll have a look.
  19. 1

Suomi Mag loader/ Lula Loader?

I've been using this one with success. Lage also has a good metal version of it that's probably a little easier to load with. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4653926 There's also this one from the guy on here I believe that made the suomi drum loading stand...
  20. 1

max 11/15 incompatible with m11/9 suppressor block?

Alrighty. I was able get the snap ring off with a plastic punch without marring up the finish too much. Seems to be working now, thanks.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter