Search results

1. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

I do have a large collection of parts, accessories and paperwork, that is me. I live behind enemy lines and currently do not own any transferable MGs, but I have a fair amount of experience handling, tinkering with and shooting many of them over the years. I am a huge fan of the UZI platform...
  2. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Yes, I am 100% a purist with these guns. I am a collector and very much into the history. I’m only really interested in the vintage stuff, original factory guns and components etc.. I know it’s not a tack driver, or as pleasant to shoot in the original configuration, but that’s how it was...
  3. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Slide safety differences across the 12-11-10 platform

Can’t answer ya as to why there is a hole and a dimple, instead of just 2 dimples or 2 holes, but I can say that all of the factory guns (RPB and newer) I’ve seen have the hole and the dimple, as well as all of the good frame weld kits. I can’t say I recall ever seeing two dimples and no hole...
  4. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Turan 9mm ammo

Never heard of that stuff, which is probably why it is performing the way it is to be totally honest. Go spend a few more dollars and get some decent ammo. You have a machine gun, they are an investment. You wouldn’t purchase some expensive exotic tropical fish and then feed it generic “fish...
  5. MitchWerbellsGhost87

I personally have no interest in slowing down the Ingram. That said, I’m always happy to see any accessories that promote the use of the ORIGINAL upper on the gun. So yes, your bolt idea appeals to me, as a collector more than anything, because it would be one less reason for people to...
  6. MitchWerbellsGhost87

A new MAC video, with some UK history.

Nope. There was an outfit in the UK that manufactured their own version of the Ingram. They are long out of production but the demill regulations are very loose out there. All it takes is a live barrel and bolt to reactivate one of the demilled SMGs. Basically all the guns in the video are...
  7. MitchWerbellsGhost87

A new MAC video, with some UK history.

Cool, don’t see much about those section 5 Ltd guns other than British newspaper articles about criminals ending up with a whole bunch of them. In Europe the demill requirements are much looser than the US, receivers don’t need to be destroyed… just barrels and other internal parts. I suppose...
  8. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Volunteer Commando Mark 45 Magazine Questions

I thought most of those guns used grease gun mags (some use Thompson mags as well) but I am no expert on them. Just seen a lot of old ads in SGN and SOF magazine. Would love to find one of the “spitfire” open bolt varieties, (I believe those use GG mags as well) unfortunately the majority...
  9. MitchWerbellsGhost87

M11a1 with Practical Solutions Side Charger Pic?

Pretty tasteful side charger, I’m usually not a fan of the rails on top (or side cockers in general) but this one is a bit lower profile than others I’ve seen, pretty cool.
  10. MitchWerbellsGhost87

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

I’m gonna go ahead and shamelessly plug one of my auctions. If this is against the rules please remove it https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1044072460 Edit: I should add that these bolts are not the same as a CFW, you won’t get that 750rpm rate, but it can get you down to 850 with the right...
  11. MitchWerbellsGhost87

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

I don’t think we will be seeing any newly manufactured tungsten bolts anytime soon. I’m know Sam and Tina have every intention of doing a run of bolts, but I think it’s gonna be quite a while before the newly manufactured tungsten bolts are being shipped. These things take time, usually...
  12. MitchWerbellsGhost87

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

Best one on YouTube. This one has them all
  13. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Machete was a big fat woke circle jerk
  14. MitchWerbellsGhost87

They were around 3-5k forever, since as long as I can remember going back to around 2010, then in the last 3-5 years they went up from 3-4k to 12k with the largest price increase occurring in the last couple years since the LAGE 5.56 came out. When I got heavily into this hobby and started...
  15. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Probably like 5 plus years ago. The huge price increase only occurred in the last 3-5 years.
  16. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Gotta love how they added in another “click clack” sound when he grabs his front strap.. 🤣
  17. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Nord Lock washer size

Use some PTFE tape on the threads, problem solved.
  18. MitchWerbellsGhost87

Vmac .45

If you are looking to use a modern can, then yes, double threaded is gonna be the most convenient and dependable set up for you. I believe Practical solutions sells the double threaded .45 barrels as well as USMG

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter