Search results

1. Jack007

Mini Uzi Selector Lettering Colors...?

So... What's the last word on the color of IMI Mini Uzi SMG selector letters? I'm referring to ARS and not Hebrew characters. All the Full size SMG I've seen are all white. I don't have a good Mini database to refer to, but seem to remember the parts kits I saw were all white? That said, my IMI...
  2. Jack007

And the MAC suppressor insanity continues....

I know it's probably getting tiresome for some to hear.... but I just don't get it? In just a few years MAC cans have gone from almost impossible to give away for the $200 tax, to this: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1013574159 I'm convinced that somewhere someone is sitting on a BUNCH of these...
  3. Jack007

Cobray.com

Is the site down/gone? I'm unable to access it. Or at least today.
  4. Jack007

How is this Mini Conversion legal....

I can see the bolt being legal, although I don't remember Group making that many Mini bolts before May 19th. What I don't understand is how the bolt fits without the trunnion being relieved? These feet are definitely not shaved to "pass". If B & G had access to Group bolts why on earth would...
  5. Jack007

What is the method of conversion on this Mini "bolt" gun...?

I'm pretty familiar with B&G registered bolts. I've had several and still own a couple in different guns. As far as I can tell this started out as a Group Ind. Mini Open Bolt. What I don't get is how it still has full feet? You'd have to relieve the trunnion, and the only AA IMI Minis I've seen...
  6. Jack007

Help finding an M11 .380 plastic grip....

I wonder if some kind soul can point me to a source for a plastic M11 .380 grip? I THOUGHT I bought one from Sam and Tina a few years back. When I finally got around to installing it I discovered that it's for an M10. Not their fault; they've even offered to refund me. Such a class act. Yes...
  7. Jack007

Different M10 Upper Receiver Lock?

Going through boxes of MAC stuff the other day I ran across this M10 barreled upper with a 9mm bbl. Wondered if anyone had seen one like this? Maybe this was a one off done by someone as a repair? The cotter pin idea is definitely easier than driving out the long roll pin. Given the lack of...
  8. Jack007

Legit SM10/45...?

This piece is up for auction. I don't doubt the sincerity of the auction...they're not experts. They just want their 20% premium. Anytime I see a MAC with the word COBRAY my radar says something's not right. Interestingly they chose a 1978 type manuf date. All the other parts say post 82, like...
  9. Jack007

M10/9 variants....?

I've had an M10/9 SAP for years with a laminated trigger. Never knew quite what to make of it. I assumed RPB was experimenting with cheaper parts and production methods early on. Finally saw another similar one for sale on GB. This particular one also has an interesting serial number. It has a...
  10. Jack007

Interesting MAC magazine...?

Over the last 40 years of collecting MAC stuff I've picked up a few oddities. I've been sorting through tons of boxes and trying to decide what to do with it all and what to keep etc... One particular mag I ran across I thought I'd share in the event that members might find it interesting and...
  11. Jack007

M10 Extractors.... 9 vs .45

I guess it's a sign of getting older.... Years ago I would have known the answer to this question instantly. I even have some of these, probably unlabeled, stashed away. Are the 9mm and .45 ACP extractors interchangeable? I am referring to the classic internal style and not the newer lever...
  12. Jack007

Speaking of Micros and insane prices...

You'd think nothing would shock me nowadays when prices are insane, but this one did take my breath away momentarily. The sad part is I see that if I hadn't bought mine years ago, there's ZERO way I could afford one now. Maybe this is a one off, crazy ego driven bidding war event? Maybe...
  13. Jack007

ID .45 Carbine bbl...?

I got this .45 bbl a few years back. The seller knew nothing about it. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to who manuf it? It has no markings whatsoever. I assume that IMI/AA would at least have the caliber? Maybe there were exceptions? I know that Troy at BarrelXchange and Tony at Green Mountain...
  14. Jack007

Insane price for M10/9...

Help me out here...what am I missing? Is this an attempt to top Ruben? I know things are crazy, but...? I think I can buy one just like this for around 8K. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/899967701
  15. Jack007

Whar's the REAL story on this Uzi Pistol?

I waited to ask until the auction completed. Now I see that the seller has ANOTHER one of these "rare" guns for sale? Why does it seem unlikely that Action Arms made these up, and if so, how did I miss it in the Uzi Bible (Dave's book)? Seller even has a figure (50 imported) to go with it. They...
  16. Jack007

Mini SMG bolt...?

I figured Dave or one of the other experts might ID this Mini SMG bolt? Specifically the letter "P"? I got some IMI Israeli ones back around 1992 and mine don't have any markings like this? I know some parts like bbls had P stampings. For years they were supposed to be Pretoria. Then I thought...
  17. Jack007

60rd Unity AK Quad mag issue....

Since I had a request to post details from another UT post... Sometime ago, I ordered a couple of the Bosnian made Unity 60rd Quad mags for the AK. They are available from a number of sources...I purchased mine from RTG since I have had such good experiences with them over the years. They also...
  18. Jack007

RTG Parts issues....?

I've bought things from these people for years on and off without an issue. Now I have an issue and they say they are too busy to answer the phones and may or may not be able to reply to emails. Not sure what to do? I suppose I can reverse the CC charges and see if that gets their attention? But...
  19. Jack007

Mini SMG bolt...CRAZY!

Every time I think I've seen it all... Am I missing something? Are people going nuts??? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/876475686
  20. Jack007

Ingram in Cannon TV series....

I was watching the old TV detective show "Cannon" with William Conrad as the fat private eye on ME TV. Reminds me of watching it with my folks back in high school. Episode titled "A Touch of Venom" from 1975 with Sondra Locke as a rich girl who hooks up with some leftist radicals in LA...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter