Search results

1. chili17

Interesting malfunctions

Match is rained out!
  2. chili17

M10 5.56 Upper Options

Take the bolt out, handguard off, put the receiver in blocks and use a wrench to unscrew the barrel nut
  3. chili17

CANCELED!!!!!!

With the rain last weekend and over the evening range is a swamp.
  4. chili17

Replacement barrel for Max11-15

we are talking about 5.56 barrels. 10-20k is pretty good IMHO. I do have 9mm barrels with right at 100k on them and they are good
  5. chili17

OOB discharge due to casehead separation

FWIW i have seen way more catastrophic failures with American factory ammo than reloads
  6. chili17

Replacement barrel for Max11-15

Got about 20k out of a green mountain chrome lined barrel before it started keyholing
  7. chili17

Bought some Amerc 9, 45 and 32 around 20yrs ago and it was all garbage. 45 Was the worst. Bullets were around .449 and the case mouths were thicker to make up the difference.
  8. chili17

is that amerc ammo out of FL? Cannot quite make out the head stamp.
  9. chili17

Where do you get that from? Ive been loading some of the same pistol brass for 30yrs. So worn you cannot even see the head stamp anymore and never had a case head separation. On the same note we had a gentleman shooting new PMC 9mm at the match last weekend that had two case mouth separations...
  10. chili17

The beginning of the CF-W A1 (The Prototypes)

did 1 or 2 NUTS in Dallas and 4 to 5 in Idaho. First or second NUTS in Idaho is what gave Tom the idea to move there.
  11. chili17

New MAC owner, looking to identify magazines

bet the mags are getting over inserted and hitting the ejector rod, bending it.
  12. chili17

CANCELED!!!!!!

North Texas Submachinegun Match Where: TDSA 1125 Wolf Springs RD Ferris, TX 972-217-1182 When: Saturday, 3/23 Bring appropriate beverages, food and clothes. What to bring: You will need at least 4 20rd+ magazines, a MagPouch, and at least 300rds of ammo. Oh Yea, and a SMG with appropriate form...
  13. chili17

Question about a Handy Gun for sale

long answer short. It would need to be removed from the registry if it was a SBR, AOW etc. Disposing of parts does not do that.
  14. chili17

I need to practice Lage upper mag changes

ditch the vert grip and practice or waste time and money buying equipment thinking its going to make you better. Nothing beats practice
  15. chili17

Shimming between M10 and Lage stock?

when using a quick release stock(other than the factory wire stock) I use business card fridge magnets
  16. chili17

M11-9 Sten mag conversion

One of ours is a STEn converted that Wheatley did during the ban. It runs well. Bought a pile of STEn mags when they were $1. 50rd Lanchester mags work great too. Only down side is the grip is blocky which the Lage grip sleeve helps alot with and STEn mags suck to load but is no biggie when...
  17. chili17

Which Suomi Coffin Loader?

They both work fine for me
  18. chili17

2/24 North TX SMG Match

North Texas Submachinegun Match Where: TDSA 1125 Wolf Springs RD Ferris, TX 972-217-1182 When: Saturday, 2/24 Bring appropriate beverages, food and clothes. What to bring: You will need at least 4 20rd+ magazines, a MagPouch, and at least 300rds of ammo. Oh Yea, and a SMG with appropriate form...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter