Search results

1. R

UZI surplus barrels available at RTG

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/IMI-UZI-SMG-10-2-quot-9MM-BARREL-ISRAELI-SURPLUS-VG-22p12890.htm
  2. R

AC556 Bolt replacement

Hi All, I have a 191 series AC-556. Was wanting a spare bolt (Just in case). I know Ranch rifle bolts are a no go. Will a newer non ranch Mini-14 bolt be a proper fit? Or do I need to look for a specific series Mini bolt? Thanks in advance. Jay
  3. R

Surplus UZI Ammo

I bought a case of 500 UZI Military Surplus ammo. Says it is "Non Corrosive" Anyone have any experience with this? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/892729427
  4. R

Anyone know where I can buy a AC556 trigger group?

As the title says. Looking for the blue version
  5. R

UZI Bolt stamped with a "K"

I have an UZI bolt that has a very small "K" stamped near the extractor retaining pin (Flat Side). The "K" appears to have stamped over another mark or letter. Any Ideas who made this? It's a full size FA bolt
  6. R

Samson ATM Stock

Will the Samson ATM folder fit the AC556?
  7. R

Would you buy this Ammo for your UZI?

Have a chance to buy some authentic surplus Israel 9mm sub gun ammo. Anyone familiar with this ammo? Ammo is dated 1977 and comes in a steel ammo can. Owner of the ammo thinks it "might be" mildly corrosive. Price is pretty good. My UZI is a FA IMI. I always thought it would be nice to have...
  8. R

Looking for an IMI UZI Full Auto Barrel

Anyone know where I might find a Factory IMI UZI SMG barrel? Would like to complete my IMI RR gun with an IMI original SMG barrel. Thanks
  9. R

Green Mountain barrel and Winchester NATO = No Go

Well, I took my IMI UZI out for the first time today. I was using Winchester NATO spec ammo. (The non Walmart stuff) in 50 rd white box. Had my Green Mountain barrel installed. Would not function. 15 of the first 20 rounds did not fire due to light primer strikes. I purchased a 50 rd box of...
  10. R

UZI Buffer size

just ordered the Blackjack 3 piece buffer set. Just wondering what is the longest buffer you can put in a FA UZI and still be safe from a runaway gun? I believe the longest in the set is 1 1/4" I assume the 1" is safe but what about the 1 1/4? Thanks
  11. R

AC556 is home

Finally my AC 556 is out of jail thought I'd post a pic. Gun runs great!! These Rugers are so under rated in the NFA world IMO
  12. R

After 10 months the UZI has landed

Gun was purchased through DealerNFA. It was a RR gun with the blocking bar removed. I wanted it converted to full MG Spec. I sent the gun to John Andrewski who did a beautiful job on it. His attention to detail is great. Here's what he did to it. 1 removed finish 2 Park gun 3 paint gun matte...
  13. R

New AC556 first range trip

Hi all. Just got my tax stamp for a Ruger AC556 blue folder. Gun is in excellent condition, I have the factory box and paperwork to go with it. I took it to an indoor range near me just to function check it and have a little (lot) of fun. I loaded up 3 factory 30rd mags and a factory 20rd with...
  14. R

Ruger AC556 prices going crazy.

Yes, I also posted this on the AC556 forum, but that forum does not seem to get much traffic. Has anyone else noticed how the asking prices of the AC556 has shot up in the past couple of months? Gunbroker and Spiwak are asking well above 10K for a used condition one and higher for a NIB. 2...
  15. R

AC556 prices skyrocketing.

Has anyone else noticed how the asking prices of the AC556 has shot up in the past couple of months? Gunbroker and Spiwak are asking well above 10K for a used condition one and higher for a NIB. 2 months ago I shopped around and bought an unfired AC556 blue folder short barrel for $8400. The...
  16. R

FA UZI after John Andrewski Treatment.

Bought this Model-A from Ruben a few weeks ago. It's a RR gun with the blocking bar removed. I had my class 3 dealer ship it to John Andrewski for the full SMG conversion so that all SMG spec parts will be drop in. He sent me pictures of the finished product. It's going to be a long wait.
  17. R

FA Bolt question

I have an IMI UZI conversion that has had the blocking bar removed, but still has the barrel restrictor ring in place. I'm going to have an UZI smith do a full machine gun con conversion which includes the removal of the barrel ring and opening up the trunnion to accept SMG barrel and...
  18. R

Winchester 9mm 124gr Q4318

I know the 115 WWB is not getting much love these days. I have about 1K rounds of the Q4318 124gr. They are in the 50rd boxes and are not the same as the NATO 9mm bulk packs that WM sells. MV is stated at 1200FPS which is pretty hot for 124gr. I have a FA UZI in ATF jail right now and was...
  19. R

Best after market UZI FA Barrel?

Of the three (that I'm aware of) US barrel shroud, Green Mtn, or BWE, is there a "Best" choice here? I see on the GM site that it states that "WWB MAY not function in their barrel?" I like the idea that the GM barrel is chrome lined. The US barrel Shroud barrel has a lot of great reviews on...
  20. R

New production "IWI" 32 round Mags

So what's the consensus on these new mags for the standard UZI? Was thinking about picking a few up. https://iwi.us/product/uzi-pro-magazines/

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter