Search results

1. gorillastomp

Has anyone tried the Eagle Ranger loader on an M11 mag.

https://eagleranger.com/products/mag-speed-loader This looks like it would work on one if the loader would fit over the mag.
  2. gorillastomp

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

Working on a project that would allow the rate of fire to be adjusted. This would be for all the Mac and M11 platforms. Question. Is there any interest in such a product? This would allow you to slow the rate of fire or speed it up to the desired rate without springs or tungsten. Planning to...
  3. gorillastomp

Looking for a AOW supplier

Years ago safety harbor made AOW’s in 12 or 20 ga. It looks as though they no longer make them. I am looking for a new supplier to purchase some from. Any suggestions or leads would be appreciated.
  4. gorillastomp

Galil 372

I picked up a Magnum Research import model 372 Galil. I was told this was a rare find. Any information would be appreciated. It’s an wood ARM version with bipod in a 556. I got the Magnum Research bag and original sling and three 30 round mags.
  5. gorillastomp

AC556 parts kits question.

I recently purchased an AC-556 Blued version. I have been looking for spare parts for it. The only parts I am finding are stainless. Is the any reasons that I should not purchase the stainless parts to use with my blued gun?
  6. gorillastomp

Beta testers what is normal?

I have a few products I am working on. I am not ready to discuss what they are. But I am interested in knowing what is the normal process for beta testing. What is normally done to reward them for their testing? This is my first go at it so any help would be great. And again I am not ready to...
  7. gorillastomp

Cobray t-shirt

A gentleman is making up some cobray shirts. To order you need to Facebook mac talk with extra cheese
  8. gorillastomp

New parts for old guns ideas needed.

I have an opportunity to start manufacturing parts for machine guns and semiautomatic guns. I am interested in what parts you guys need or would be interested in. MK 760 bolts MK 760 Extractors Uzi 45 bolts Uzi Full size/Mini/Micro semi bolts Uzi full and Semi sears FNC parts Please list...
  9. gorillastomp

Just Purchased a MK Arms MK760

I bought a nice MK 760 made by MK Arms. I shot it before purchasing and it works great. I was wondering what are some things to look out for? Anything that I should upgrade or replace? Thanks Jon
  10. gorillastomp

Who does/sells grease gun conversions

I have had no luck with the promag 45 uzi mags. I get jams a lot from these. I would love to buy a grip that has been converted. Where to get one anyone know and what is a good source for grease gun mags? Who actually made these grips?
  11. gorillastomp

Lage m11/22 kit mag not seating

Has anyone had an issue with the 22 mags not seating. I have several M11/9's the mags do not seat in any of them. If I jam them in hard and they latch BUT the 22 Kit will not fire. If I shoot it without locking it onto place it runs until the mag slips in my hand usually get 15 to 20 off before...
  12. gorillastomp

Uzi 22 quick mag loader

I have a 22 kit from Sub-gun Ordnance the thing works flawless! I only have one issue it takes time to load the black dog mags. Is there any one making a adapter for a quick loader?
  13. gorillastomp

HK 911 value

Got a guy wanting to sell a HK 911 it is mint, but no box. Was wondering what it is worth, any help will be appreciated.
  14. gorillastomp

What to keep?

So I have a good collection of M11/9s. One that was made is 83 one that was made in 85 and a few 86s. I am going to sell some trying to decide the best ones to keep. I am leaning towards the 83 and one of the NIB 86 M11s. What do you guys think?
  15. gorillastomp

In the Spirit of the "I Miss SWD thread"

Here is a scan of an old SWD price and sales Brochure.
  16. gorillastomp

Mk760 vs S&W 76

Just curious what is the price difference between the these and which is the better one to get? I found one for sale don’t really know much about them or the price they are to sell for any information would be great!
  17. gorillastomp

M11/9 easy loading options

So I shot my second subgun match and I have found a major issue. The M11/9 mags suck to reload and are quite tiresome. The metal easy loader is not going to cut it. Anyone got a resolution for loading quickly? I found this video but I think this guy is just making loaders for himself...
  18. gorillastomp

Installed a Single Point Sling Mount For my M11/9

Thought I would share this it was easy to do and worked out perfect. I just wish I had the patience to wait until I had a bottom tap instead of having to drill all the way through but it still looks good.
  19. gorillastomp

Mac 10/45 or Mac 10/9

What Mac 10 version would you choose and why? I am trying to decide which is more desirable.
  20. gorillastomp

Model of 1911

I picked up a nice 1911 a few weeks ago. I bought the gun and didn’t ask many questions because it was priced very reasonable. It came in a wooden box with a hint to the previous owner. The Gun serial# 44083x places it made in 1918. I have looked at examples of other guns in about the same...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter