Search results

1. E

3D Printing Chassis?

Just doing a little spitballing here on a sleepless night, but with the popularity of 3d printed guns and accessories, I had an idea. Would it be possible to print a chassis for your registered receiver, cut the magwell grip off, and use whatever magazine you wanted? The 3d print would dictate...
  2. E

Dissecting Lage Upper

As an owner of the M-11/9mm, you kinda need to be a tinkerer. I've enjoyed my SK upper, but now it's time to open it up and mod the shit out of it. Not really, but I want to do something different with the front rail and the hand blocker piece. How does this thing come apart? All of the screws...
  3. E

Sharpshooter's Glenn, Public Service Announcement

Hopefully this message finds you. Quick backstory for onlookers. We gleefully shot Lage-enhanced SMGs in neighboring stalls. During the range session, I mentioned using my SMG in semiauto mode to run a USPSA match, then said that I was going to the USPSA match down in Fredericksburg tomorrow...
  4. E

Bent trip?

Would someone mind explaining to me the reason why the top of the trip is bent inward? I've been thinking about fabricating a taller one to give me a semi function on my ceiner .22lr conversion kit. I would like to do this as a crawl-walk-run function. I enjoy introducing new people to machine...
  5. E

Subcal .22 Kit For SWD M11 kinda works

Kinda... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow50rSaWGDs Has anyone else tried a drum with their kit? I just ordered the GSG 110 round drum, because I saw a guy on YouTube run it on a post sample GSG. Looks like a fun little project.
  6. E

M11/9-22 Subcal conversion barrel threads

Hello all: I have searched the internet and have come up short. How are you attaching your .22lr suppressors to this upper? See pic below: Are you cutting the end of the barrel so the suppressor will reach the threads? If I use a .223 suppressor, I can barely thread the flash hider that the...
  7. E

subcal kit with blackdog drum

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter