Actual current market for a M11-nine?

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
So call it. Enlighten us, please.
52efff8a_c84e_4049_a2fe_2ec9aecca77a_c5d21b419aaf7fc39ca07f48742542f651057d61.png

stevo

Ruben is always high, and the trouble is when people see that, they think that’s what they can get. Some do, others languish. 10-11k seems to be the sweet spot right now, but in a year, that could be cheap.

Hassayamper

I can't figure it out but something has seemed off for the last few years with too many mg's selling for excessively high prices.
People stuck at home during Covid with bailout money falling from the sky but little to spend it on. My company is labor-intensive and did remarkably well out of the PPP program.

gorillastomp

UZI Talk Life Member
There is something fishy with Keystone Arms everything they sell goes for premium prices. No one is that lucky on auction prices. Just saying…

gun.bro

There is something fishy with Keystone Arms everything they sell goes for premium prices. No one is that lucky on auction prices. Just saying…
Agree with this, everything they sell is a new record price.. .check their HK auctions as well.. always premium and plus some

thelastdinosaurs.com

Ruben is always high, and the trouble is when people see that, they think that’s what they can get. Some do, others languish. 10-11k seems to be the sweet spot right now, but in a year, that could be cheap.
Or expensive. There are things going on with machine gun prices that go well beyond supply and demand. Remember in the Trump years there was a price slump.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

I'm suspicious about the gunbroker sales being actual arms length transactions. I can't figure it out but something has seemed off for the last few years with too many mg's selling for excessively high prices. I don't trust it.
I have heard that It’s money laundering with one or 2 of those MG dealers that gets WAY over market value every single time. I think the seller with the red velvet background and white gloves that gets at least 5k above market on every single thing is one of them but don’t quote me on this.

Edit: looks like someone already called them out above me!

Last edited:

MitchWerbellsGhost87

I know of one major dealer that used to sell a ton on gunbroker always at higher than market prices. Then I would see the same MG listed again by the same dealer months later. He had a number of accounts pumping up bids and if it went to one of them he just kept it I think. I took me a couple years to see the pattern but it was definitely there.
There are a handful of dealers who do this crap on gunbroker, it’s not just limited to machine guns…. Parts and accessories as well. Guys have 3 or 4 fake shill accounts and bid back and forth against themselves using the fake accounts on other auctions to try to make them appear legit to the rest of the MAC collector community. Then shill their auctions and if the item won’t go for a high enough price they bail themselves out by winning their own auction with a bogus account and relist it again a few months down the road and say they had a “non paying bidder”. It gets easy to pick up on if you look at completed auctions. That is how they get away with .99 no reserve auctions without worrying about losing money. I’ll stick with my reserves, and honest auctions!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter