AWK MK9

CKxx

Hello, I just picked up a new AWC MK9 and I was wondering if anyone could upload a photo of the arrangement of the washer/baffle spacer stack? I've tried searching here and via Google, but for some reason none of the older threads are accessible.

This is the original version with 12 or so stamped baffles and spacers.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Hello, I just picked up a new AWC MK9 and I was wondering if anyone could upload a photo of the arrangement of the washer/baffle spacer stack? I've tried searching here and via Google, but for some reason none of the older threads are accessible.

This is the original version with 12 or so stamped baffles and spacers.
You can email me and I can upload to my website.

CKxx

CK,
Did you pick that thing up and immediately take it apart like I would have??? :)
Absolutely!...then I lost track of whether a washer or a spacer went back in first. Ha!

Last edited:

Slowmo

Rather than make a new thread, I've got a tag-on question: how can you tell if an AWC MK9 is the version that is user serviceable or not? I could be wrong, but my understanding is that some of the later units were not meant (not able?) to be taken apart.

trilogymac

UZI Talk Supporter
Rather than make a new thread, I've got a tag-on question: how can you tell if an AWC MK9 is the version that is user serviceable or not? I could be wrong, but my understanding is that some of the later units were not meant (not able?) to be taken apart.
I'd like to know the answer to this as well!!

CKxx

CKxx,
Good morning.
Have you shot the MK9 side by side with the MK9K yet?
Best,
Bill
Hello, and sorry for the late response.

I have shot the AWC MK9 and GSL Phoenix both on my UZI and I believe the GSL Phoenix to be more quiet. My friendly bystander agreed as well. I am planning continue running the MK9 as-is for a while, and then eventually send it out to have the baffles upgraded.

b_saan

My AWC MK9 is a 45 caliber suppressor and used with my 45ACP SMG kit for which it performs exceptionally. It's 12" long but not sure if it would be the same internal design or not.

Slowmo

My AWC MK9 is a 45 caliber suppressor and used with my 45ACP SMG kit for which it performs exceptionally. It's 12" long but not sure if it would be the same internal design or not.
That is what I have too.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter