Clone Gas Block

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
Just got the clone gas block back from blueing. Tigged the sling mount on the side, and tigged the old sling hole shut. Looks just like my real one now...

Attachments

• 10E08D60-70D2-45C0-AE49-E60C1E6706BC.jpeg
    10E08D60-70D2-45C0-AE49-E60C1E6706BC.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
I must admit, you did a great job. When you shoot it tell me if it's sights in, I've heard people that have went this route has had trouble with the elevation. I wouldn't think so, but thats what Ive heard.

I've been looking for a factory gasblock sight for a few months now, no luck yet.

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
It is a modded factory one. The sling mount was welded to the side, and the old sling mount hole was welded shut, then had it professionally blued...

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
It is a modded factory one. The sling mount was welded to the side, and the old sling mount hole was welded shut, then had it professionally blued...

Okay that makes sense. I was wondering to myself that that's a really good clone. Ha

Need more pics of the rifle. Fine as a bikini line.

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
I have it on the ac556 in the pic (I wanted to make sure it was going to sight in). I have aquired all the clone parts I need, but haven’t bought the mini I am going to need to sbr yet. Been looking locally, as it seems like you get a better deal (both in price and in thrown in accessories and ammo).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter