Curtis Tactical's new CT9KS coaxial suppressor

ctsr

If anyone needs wrenches for our CT9KS baffles McMaster-Carr has them cheaper than we can make them and they are an exact fit. The p/n is 6975A16. Joe

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
Yeah, that is nuts for an MK9K. Are you having any issues with the Bixler mount or you just don't like it because it is slower to install/remove?

Bixler mount works 100% - just slower to mount/unmount than Gemtech push-on

r

i used some thin flashing I already had rather than purchasing shim stock. I applied the silicone oil inside the outer tube then inserted the flashing with very little overlap. the silicone oil seems to hold the flashing flush to the outer tube pretty good without needing the gas pressure to aid in keeping it fully expanded.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Strobro32, I am really glad Amphibian let me know about this, I hate anyone thinking I don't get back with them. Customer service is always a priority to me. I tried to answer both your emails but it comes back as undeliverable and I don't have a phone number for you. Please email me your number and I will give you a call. Joe

Than you for the reply Joe. I will email and call today after work some time around 2:00 EST today. I really like the can.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I had a good conversation with Joe today. Thanks from both me and Joe Amphibian for contacting him. We got it all worked out. I'm looking forward to being able to take it apart again. I've put about 4K cast and powder coated 380 rounds through it and about 1K 9x19.

For those who want to call Curtis Tactical, use the number from his website, not the Google search page.

mtlcafan79

These are 25% off for Black Friday for anyone that's on the fence about getting one.

seabee

Do we need one or two wrenches to take baffles apart?

Last edited:

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
You might be able to get by with one 90%
Of the time, but if they are dirty/tight 2 are needed

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
Silicon hose covers

Thought you guys might want to see what
The covers cut from silicon hose covers look like
Got two out of 1 $20 piece of hose...
2F720FCC-FDB0-4B34-9E9E-22F4A747A789.jpegC9E7B477-3BDB-44AE-97DA-A51F1C8AF2DF.jpeg

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Thought you guys might want to see what
The covers cut from silicon hose covers look like
Got two out of 1 $20 piece of hose...
View attachment 36385View attachment 36386

Looks nice...what are the specs on that hose?

I need to post some updates of all the stuff I've had Joe do. I'm sending (5) more old cans to him to get 'jail broken' and modified for my needs.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Ordered. Thanks... Is it pretty snug? not going to fall off?

b_saan

I know this isn't CT9KS related but it is Curtis Tactical related. I had Joe build me an over the barrel (Gemtech Mossad style) suppressor for my Steyr MPi-81 (obviously will fit a 69 as well) that replaces the barrel nut. After a hard time finding the correct thread pitch, it turns out to be DIN 405 knuckle threading instead of a standard v threading, he built a great suppressor. As an added bonus, we designated MPi81 as the suppressor model number and he matched the suppressor serial to my SMG.

CTMPi.jpg

slimshady

Damn, I've always wanted one of those Steyrs! Is that a transferable or a dealer sample?

b_saan

Pre-sample, it runs great, one of my favorite subguns and now even better with the suppressor.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter