DLO box pending purchase problems since 6/2021

secondofangle

You guys are correct, these items are not in anybody's legal possession right now, and potentially are contraband and can be confiscated. What continues to amaze me is the "whatever" attitude of both MJM and Dr. David S. I know through their communications with others that they're pretty nonchalant and apathetic about the whole thing. If I had six figures or more wrapped up in a similar situation, I would be freaking out and it would be my first priority to get it sorted out. Not with these bozos.

When I asked for a certified check and tracking for my refund, DDS was like "OK I can do that but it will take an extra week or so because I can't make it to the bank or the post office...." No inconvenience is too small to slow these clowns down. How they're ever going to get RICMARFL reinstated is beyond me if a trip to USPS is too much hassle.

b_saan

You guys are correct, these items are not in anybody's legal possession right now, and potentially are contraband and can be confiscated. What continues to amaze me is the "whatever" attitude of both MJM and Dr. David S. I know through their communications with others that they're pretty nonchalant and apathetic about the whole thing. If I had six figures or more wrapped up in a similar situation, I would be freaking out and it would be my first priority to get it sorted out. Not with these bozos.

When I asked for a certified check and tracking for my refund, DDS was like "OK I can do that but it will take an extra week or so because I can't make it to the bank or the post office...." No inconvenience is too small to slow these clowns down. How they're ever going to get RICMARFL reinstated is beyond me if a trip to USPS is too much hassle.

That would be the ideal resolution IMO. Reinstatement of a dissolved LLC in FL is fairly easy and would make the guns legally owned again and available for transfer, amazing that those 2 chuckleheads can't figure it out nor appear to care about the situation.

secondofangle

Well if the bozos get it on a legit F3 or F4 I should be first in line for it but I have no illusions that they will feel any obligation to me. And....once bitten, twice shy

secondofangle

In the past week a guy sold (well, listed for, then marked sold) a DLO pack (naked no grip, host etc) for $55k. SOld fast too.

Which is why I let the Radiologist down in florida and his retread "dealer" yank my chain for so long - they don't come up often, when they do they sell fast, and prices appear to be climbing fast.

tomk

Did you get your money back? The previous post was a year old.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter