Free S&W 76 Selector Pins

Marcus99

Still Available as of: 11/19/2019

Uzitalk has been a tremendous resource as I've gotten into machineguns and I'd like to give back a little. I recently had to replace a damaged selector roll pin in my S&W 76. I couldn't find the correct size and finish at local hardware and auto parts stores nor was it reasonable to buy just one or two online. Fortunately there was a Fastenal nearby with a huge selection of roll pins that had the exact size and finish. Unfortunately I had to buy 100pcs albeit for a cheap price, so I have 98 extras (Note - I cannot verify that it fits a Swedish K, MK760, SW76, Stemple etc.)

So if anyone needs this pin for their S&W 76 or clone send me a message and I'll drop two in an envelope and send it your way.

83jx0T1l.jpg

Ul4suZHl.jpg

Last edited:

John Matrix

Thank you for giving back. I have never paid any notice to those pins. Yours just get buggered up from regular use?

Marcus99

Thank you for giving back. I have never paid any notice to those pins. Yours just get buggered up from regular use?

I have no idea how it got bent, it happened long before I had the gun. Strange thing is that there was no damage in the vicinity of the bent pin, plus the pins are pretty well protected by the surrounding selector. This is what it looked like:

p9lL1Hvl.jpg

Marcus99

Everyone that's messaged me since I bumped this thread - your pins will be going out in the mail tomorrow

Brucea4

A nice gesture sir...I guess I'll take a couple if you still have them.....

Marcus99

If you've messaged me since the 4th your pins are going out in the mail today

Marcus99

Bumping this thread for the holiday season. If anyone would like an extra set of pins for their 76 parts kit just message me and I’ll mail them to you free of charge. Happy Holidays!!

Marcus99

For those that messaged me up through this evening your pins are going out in tomorrows mail. I'd be concerned about licking all of these envelops were I not drinking Wild Turkey 101 tonight!

If anyone doesn't receive theirs by end of next week please shoot me a PM

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter