Galil 372

gorillastomp

UZI Talk Life Member
I picked up a Magnum Research import model 372 Galil. I was told this was a rare find. Any information would be appreciated. It’s an wood ARM version with bipod in a 556. I got the Magnum Research bag and original sling and three 30 round mags.

Paul Kersey

Congrats on your purchase. I have a 372 as well. Nice gun but I have to admit it is heavy (especially in the ARM model). I assume (unless replaced) your tritium in your night sights is long gone. You can buy replacements, or, years ago I bought tritium vials and replaced my own for about $23.

If you can find a AA (Action Arms) magazine adaptor it will be worth the money (if you have other guns that take the M16 magazine). Now big question if it is in great shape- shoot it or keep it as an investment? I do shoot mine, but limited amount.

After I am gone you can have mine as well- but- you'd have to find my grave and dig it up. :O)

gorillastomp

UZI Talk Life Member
After I am gone you can have mine as well- but- you'd have to find my grave and dig it up. :O)

Is the 372 more rare than the 392? I haven’t seen as many of the 372s. This is in great condition but has been fired so I might as well have some fun. Give me a location I’ll bring a shovel!!! ��

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter