Galil AR and SAR parts kits

Hello,
Attention dealers only.
We currently have available a very large quantity of Galil AR and SAR rifles. If for the US they can be cut for parts kits according to BATF specifications.
Their condition is very good+ and all are operational. Magazines are also available while supplies last.
For more information please contact us via our website at: www.contact-kalia.com .

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
We know you guys have great stuff to offer.
Even occasionally Galil snipers. (I feed that you should reconsider your stance against demilling some, to sell as parts kits in the U.S.)

More importantly, you might make big "inroads" into the U.S. market, if individuals, like myself, didn't have to hunt down an importer, willing to buy very large lots of what they hope to be able to sell.

I humbly suggest, that it might be more lucrative to you, if you selected a U.S. importer, that we could deal with directly, so the rest of us, individuals, don't have to jump through U.S. government importation "hoops", and additionally, actually have recourse against an actual U.S. based company, in case our orders - don't arrive.

I personally, would love to buy, a lot of stuff, from you guys, but,
(1) I'd need to personally order a vastly huge order, and pray I could sell the extra
(2) I'd need to take all the risk of ordering from an overseas seller, that I might have no recourse against, if, after paying, the products were all wrong, or were not delivered, for whatever reason.

You should get us prices on the Galil stuff you're offering.
If I'm not mistaken, that's only demilled kits, right?
Prices on
Galil sniper kits (preferrably the original wood type)
Galil ARM kits (wood handguard type)
Galil AR kits
Galil SAR kits
Galil MAR kits

If you select a U.S. importer for us to deal with,
we could probably put an order together a pretty large order, combined with the guys over on AK Files (Galil section)
But we need prices, and a U.S. distributor to deal with, for an initial order.

That's why I suggest that you select a U.S. importer, who could put together order lists to get from you.
They could even make them "quarterly - three month" lists, so the orders could be bigger for you. Or even do one huge - one time - order.
Either way, we could put together a big order, if you were willing to do the "footwork" on your part, to make it a little easier for us to put in that order.

Last edited:

RSR

UZI Talk Supporter
Ares -- anytime cash exchanges hands there's risk. You can assume and get lower prices or let an importer handle and then pay them for that risk plus their time and licensing fees...

I agree that there is interest in these parts and wares. With the UN Gun Ban treaty, I sure hope someone gets these moving.

Dear AresShrike,
We have several US dealers and importers that purchase from us on a constant basis for nearly 30 years. They are of the most known gun distributors in the US that you probably already know of in the industry. My aim is to increase our pool of importers and dealers, as well as private individuals. If you are a private person I suggest gathering some buddies, make a collective purchase since we sell only in bulk, and I will direct you to an importer of ours that is nearest to your location. We are doing this on a constant basis as well since we don't sell low quantities. For more info please contact me through our website or my profile in this forum.
Thanks.

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
I realize there's always a risk.
The point I tried to make is that in dealing with a U.S. based importer, you'll have financial recourse, if things don't go right, you could get your money back, with relative ease.
The importer is the guy who really takes all the risk.
In dealing with an overseas company, it's not nearly as easy to get your money back.

As far as quantities, we'll have to discuss it with Contact International/Contact Kalia.
It's could well be nearly $20,000 worth of goods, if I recall correctly.
Hopefully that's wrong.

Para1962

Group buy

Makes me wonder if another round of Israeli AR-ARM kits is about to enter the US market. Only 24hrs tactical has ARM kits right now at $750 each. A group buy would be so welcome....

Mr Folgers

Will try to work something out with ContactInternational that I can put forward with my importer/dealer.

AleksanderDavid

i've wanted to get a kit gun from ContactInternational for awhile now. especially since they make the ace parts kits too according to their website anyway.

Last edited:

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
How about those original Galil Snipers.
Will you offer Galil sniper kits?
How about some PKM kits, please!!!???

Last edited:

RSR

UZI Talk Supporter
Will try to work something out with ContactInternational that I can put forward with my importer/dealer.

Then I will get to blame you when the mrs asks where I'm spending all my money... And that's intended as encouragement to proceed, not complaint, haha.

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
Alon,

"Galil parts kit for all models of Galils such as Galil AR and Galil SAR rifle, micro Galil rifle (MAR), Galil Ace, and the Galil Sniper rifle."

I guess the next step would be to get;
Prices on
Galil Sniper kits
Galil ARM kits (wood handguard type)
Galil AR kits
Galil SAR kits
Galil MAR kits
(PKM kits???)
How about some decent Galil ARM wood handguards?

Personally, I might finally, have enough Galils now (Gasp!) but a PKM kit or two would be nice.

Obviously, ContactInternational needs payment in full, for all the orders, before they're "processed".
It'd be nice to see the condition of the parts kits too, before hand.
A rough time frame for receiving the kits would be nice too.

Keep in mind folks, this would probably need, like 80 kits to be ordered. (at $250 a piece)

That's a "tall order", to say the least.
Maybe, if 24 Hour Tactical, Apex, Numrich, and Sarco, also got in on it. (I didn't forget Blackthorne)
Otherwise, it's a REAL "tall order".

Last edited:

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
Brother, this can only "get going", after Contact International gives us
solid prices on kits, and
provides us with an importer to send the payments to, along with
a rough time frame, of how long, (after the order is payed for and placed), that it should take to see the kits.

($250 per kit is a wild guess, but, it shouldn't be far off, considering kits are available for $400, with no waiting, or "risk".)

Para1962

Sure thing - if Contact really wants us to put together a group buy, they should be reaching out with that information. I'd be willing to commit for ten or more kits, and to work with anybody else who is also ready to spend some time and effort to make this happen.

Hi guys,
I have read your posts.
I will try to answer everything.
Currently available are Galil AR and SAR. For a minimum of 100 kits total price will be less than mentioned above.
Galil Galatz sniper rifles, we have only 2 in stock as complete weapons. They are currently on hold for a client in Europe. It will be heart breaking to see them cut up.
We have available PKM M84 Zastava in very good condition as complete weapons. About 300 units left. Photos of them in the crates can be seen here: http://contact-kalia.com/product/pkm-machine-gun/ . Didn't think of making kits out of them, I will see what we can figure out.
The Galil Ace as kits. Not at the moment. We have interest in them from Europe as complete weapons.
Also available are:
1. Regular Uzi folding stock and wooden stock for kits.
2. Nimrod 6x40 scopes from IDF surplus in used condition. See here: http://contact-kalia.com/product/nimrod-sniper-scope/ (not the ones in the IWI case. Those are sold out)
3. M14 IDF surplus scope mounts - 30 units.
4. About 300+ 7.62 Galil mags made by IMI and IWI. about 150 from each model. Please take notice that they are not interchangeable. The new IWI mags are for the new Galatz sniper rifle and 7.62 Ace only. They will not fit older models.
I suggest you guys contact AresShrike for a group purchase where more info will be given.
I don't want to advertise prices in a forum.
Thanks in advance to all of you!

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
"Negotiations" are still under way.
There would still be a need to sell 100 Galil kits, AR or SAR. Yes, that's a "tall order".
Prices look like they'll be around $250, to offset shipping, and importation costs.
Kits are in "very good" condition.
PKM kits will also be available, probably $3500.
Let me know who's interested.

Para1962

As stated before, I'd be interested in up to 10 kits. I assume they are barreled?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter