Jacked Mac

Stoverarms

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Jacked%20Mac.jpg

Finished my Mac M-11/9 project!
:D
SWD M-11/9, side cocking upper with extened barrel and muzzle break, BSA RD42 Red Dot scope, Ace Skeleton Stock with Tactical Innovations stock mount, Tactical Innovations Extended Mag Release, and a Mac Jack just for SPEED!!! Range report will be forthcoming. Timed before any changes to the stock m-11 at 1325RPM. Extended barrel increased the RPM noticable and the Mac Jack should take it on up to Mini speed.

Last edited:

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
Your MAC would be much better off with an RPD or M249 SAW upper on it from Socomm Mfg!

Buy now, worry later.

pmf

Is that a RPB sidecocking upper? How do you like it? I have a M11/9 on the way and want to get a new upper for it (I hear that what it comes with sucks). Seems to be a lot of choices though. I got a retractable M-16 stock and mount, a fake suppressor (to give it some length) and a macjack. I'd like to get a fore grip too.

As far as a socom beltfed set-up ---- with it being $6000, I think I'll wait a while and see if the price comes down. Its an ugly pug, that's for sure.

Brkdnc

UZI Talk Supporter
Nice MAC looks a lot like mine :)
mymac.jpg

My C2 buddie has a great conversion on another MAC that he did before the side cocking uppers came out that is really cool that I want done to mine but he has 15 hours just into the barrel work I will have to save my money up to get it done.Check it out here

PMF, The side cocking uppers are GREAT they are made my Masterpiece arms and sold thru RPB you have to get one.

Mine is slow-fired using the CAR stock if you do that to yours make sure you get the COLT 9mm heavy buffer or an Advanced Armament buffer or the MGI buffer sold thru Brownells. :heavy

Last edited:

Stoverarms

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
pmf it is a Masterpiece Arms upper as Brkdnc has pointed out. I like it alot. With the extra length on the barrel it has a whole bunch more control than the stock setup had. The upper will also make it run a little faster than it did with the stock upper. I agree with you on the price of the RPB conversions. With them being listed as a non gun you just need a little competition from some other C2's and the price is very likely to drop. Hell the Shrike is under $3000. Brkdnc, I like the slip on Houge grip...I had not thought about that one. I have a few laying around and will give one a try. As for subgun competition shooting, the slow fire setup rules. I was wanting to change the M-11/9 without making any permanent alterations to the host. After seeing Rover Dave's and Amphibian's Mini UZI's filling the air with brass I got a hard... ah..... "well you know" for speed and had to have more! No where near a beltfed Minigun is it, but a whole lot less expensive though.:) Bill

tony k

FFL/C&R
Nice M11, Bill! :D

FWIW, I took a slightly different approach for mine -- I wanted an underfolder to keep things compact, and bought this stock made years ago by ARES. Of course it has no Slow-Fire provisions, but most often instead of puttin' on the brakes I'm trying to speed it up (if I want slow, I have my full-size Uzi). FYI, it has also been STEn-converted by Craig Wheatley; those are 50-round Lanchester mags.

With the Coastal can and MacJack, using hot Swedish ball ammo, I've clocked it at over 2k rpm. Has to be really clean and well-lubed to stay over 2,000, though; as soon as it gets dirty, it slows back to a more leisurely 1,900 rpm.:(

And yeah, I love the side-cocking upper, too. It DOES make the SMG almost two inches wider, tho.

014535.gif

osprey21

UZI Talk Life Member
Is that the gun you had at Hernando on Labor Day weekend, I meant to ask you then if you got that can cover from BEEP ?

:D

tony k

FFL/C&R
Yup, that's the M11 I had at Hernando -- and yes, I got the can cover from Beep. I highly recommend her covers and mag pouches.

We didn't get to shoot the M11 much at Hernando, tho -- the high RPM combined with a soft bolt & sear had worn the contact points down to a constant runaway condition. (New parts are on order.) OTOH, at 2k rpm runaways don't take long to empty mags. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter