Lage 10/15 & Safety Spring Replacement - HELP

Galil#1

So got my new awesome Lage MAX-10/15 yesterday and the assembled bolt group will not release inside the upper... I have an extended Lage safety installed which is also stuck. When the upper is removed, of course the safety works as normal.
Will the Lage included new safety spring correct this issues? - My problem is idk how to install the new spring inside the safety?... does someone have any clear pics/vids on how to do this? I'm not the handy type, but did manage to take the sear out and place it back in. Thanks in advance!

LawBob

Remember the safety should only be in Safe when the bolt is back (ready to fire) not with the bolt closed.

Are you saying with the bolt assembly compressed, you install the upper and pull back on the bolt (eight the safety on Fire mode) and the spring won’t release?

I haven’t installed the new safety spring on either the m11a1 or m10 with the /15 uppers and don’t have this problem.

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
So got my new awesome Lage MAX-10/15 yesterday and the assembled bolt group will not release inside the upper... I have an extended Lage safety installed which is also stuck. When the upper is removed, of course the safety works as normal.
Will the Lage included new safety spring correct this issues? - My problem is idk how to install the new spring inside the safety?... does someone have any clear pics/vids on how to do this? I'm not the handy type, but did manage to take the sear out and place it back in. Thanks in advance!
Please give us a call tomorrow and we will troubleshoot it over the phone.

Galil#1

O glad and good to know it works perfect with an extended safety and no need to use the included spring. Yes, I tried to assemble the compressed bolt group into the receiver, both with the safety in the on position, and in the fire position - bolt group was stuck/ compressed and not released/decompressed inside the upper. I'm likely doing something silly. Will try it again and thank you for your help.

Galil#1

Thank you so much for your incredible+++ customer support! Issue 100% resolved, the 10/15 is running flawlessly like Thor's Hammer!
Folks, as we all know ... Lage (Richard/Jackie) and Practical Solutions (Sam/Tina/Sam Jr.) are the real diamond standard for all things of MAC class MG/SMG! Happy as a pig in mud!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter