M10/22

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Pretty nice.
What the best you can pull shot wise on the trigger?

Best I can ever get on the Flemming is 5 shot strings.
No singles doubles or triples it runs that fast.
Seems yours is about the same ROF.

Nice job thing looks and works good.

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
I haven't tried pulling really short strings but with a normal pull and release I get 3 - 5 rounds. That is a 20 round mag I was using I think the first mag may be only 18 rounds second was 20 I think.

MACsAlot

UZI Talk Life Member
Hi All, to be added to the wait list, please send an email to tina@macmachineguns.com and let me know on which list(s) you want to be placed. We hope to be sending these prototypes to ATF very soon. Just so that we can hurry up and wait.

Thx...t

Maniac11/9

22 magazines never last long enough. Always run dry before the smile is completely a giggle!
I agree. That’s why I sold my Lage kit. 40 rounds weren’t enough. Luckily, I was able to get my hands on a AM180. I would love to have a AM180 upper for my M11/9 though. Unfortunately for the MAC type guns, it seems like the magazine through the grip might be the only possible way to get a 22 upper through the ATF.

Deerhurst

I agree. That’s why I sold my Lage kit. 40 rounds weren’t enough. Luckily, I was able to get my hands on a AM180. I would love to have a AM180 upper for my M11/9 though. Unfortunately for the MAC type guns, it seems like the magazine through the grip might be the only possible way to get a 22 upper through the ATF.
The nation's AM180 expert lives down the road from me. I'd love to go spend a day picking his brain and oogling at AM180s.

Slowmo

Whenever these come to market, I’d love it if you would offer it with the two-screw Grey Ghost style vertical grip.

Maniac11/9

The nation's AM180 expert lives down the road from me. I'd love to go spend a day picking his brain and oogling at AM180s.
Good ole Val! I’ve talked to him quite a bit, but unfortunately live a little over 3hrs away.

Deerhurst

Good ole Val! I’ve talked to him quite a bit, but unfortunately live a little over 3hrs away.
3hrs? You are either 2 hour north of me or 5hrs south of me, or a bit east (best part of the state) then.

I don't know his name, never been to his shop. A buddy of mine lives quite literally down the road from ELMMFG. I'm about 45mins from there.

LawBob

If the Ultimac or the redneck engineer adapter were live…

Might this work

Maniac11/9

Might this work

I’m thinking that the only possible way to use that upper would be with the Tenko adapter since it’s like a AR upper. It looks like it uses Colt open bolt parts. Not sure how the Tenko works, or if it’s possible to adapt to the Tenko.

A and S want to chime in with their opinion?

TSPC

UZI Talk Supporter
I’m thinking that the only possible way to use that upper would be with the Tenko adapter since it’s like a AR upper. It looks like it uses Colt open bolt parts. Not sure how the Tenko works, or if it’s possible to adapt to the Tenko.

A and S want to chime in with their opinion?
I have one of these AM15s. I don’t know if it would work with the Tenko. It does use Colt LMG open bolt fire control parts but not as they’re normally used in the Colt LMG. When the trigger is pulled the hammer just moves down into the lower allowing the bolt to go back and forth freely. The hammer never strikes the firing pin.

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
Wern't them guys Tac inc ..working on a M11/22 similar to that .like 10+++ years ago.
I guess the M16 market is bigger but ....is it really?
They have multiple other solutions.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member

Might this work

They have been out of stock for years. This would not work with the UltiMac. The UltiMac is basically a Lage Max-10/15 style upper with modular magwells.

The AM15 should work with a Tenko 10-16 open bolt model that we should be submitting soon. I have acquired a first generation AM15 upper. I am still waiting for the for the "upgrade " kit to become back in stock. I know someone with the second generation AM15 and it runs well for him.

Only Craig Wheatley (the owner of Tactical Innovations) knows why a Mac style American 180 upper hasn't come to market. In looking at the AM15, I would think that the mechanism should be easily adapted to the Mac style family of RRs. It would seem that Craig doesn't think that the "juice isn't worth the squeeze" or the upper would be in the marketplace. But I don't know that for a fact.

Scott

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Craig said if I bought 200 units, he would make the M11/180 for me. I don't have $600,000.00 on me at the time. :)
I wonder what wholesale was.

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter