M11 ROF

sigfla

FFL/SOT
Anyone tried one of those DIRR in their Mac smg's? Was wanting to give one a whirl. I would like to slow this thing down a bit to make it more practical. Any suggestions other than TASK conversion?

tony k

FFL/C&R
I've got one. Only put a couple hundred rounds through it, but it does a pretty good job -- around 800 rpm without a can, 900 rpm with one. BIG difference from stock, which on mine runs around 1,100 w/o a suppressor, 1,200 with.

It runs at a steady RPM, with no surging or change. I haven't shot it enough to find out if it speeds up over time as the spring wears in/out.

I went with a DIRR instead of a slowfire conversion because I wanted to keep the package small -- that's the whole point of an M11/9 to me.

stymie

FFL/C&R, UZI Talk Life Member,
oh... DIRR

http://www.ak47parts.com/reducer/rate_reducer.htm

m10_dir_for_mac.jpg

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I had one of Erik Nolan's, (Auto Werkes), DIRR2s and it worked as advertised. A friend of mine has one of the newer ones and it looks to be very much the same device. I was very pleased with mine and it probably dropped the ROF by a third. HTH

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter